|Leader||President Kira Seife|
The Galactic Country of Greenfeather is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by President Kira Seife with a fair hand, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants, ubiquitous missile silos, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 3.062 billion Geenfeatherians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The tiny, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Candlewood. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 8.1%.
The all-consuming Greenfeatherian economy, worth 373 trillion shards a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an impressive 122,004 shards, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 397,503 per year while the poor average 28,191, a ratio of 14.1 to 1.
Marketing departments of corporate giants compete to sponsor little league teams, one-stop superstores divide and conquer family businesses, psychiatrists bizarrely accompany President Kira Seife to meetings with foreign heads of state, and choking on shards is a leading cause of death for wild animals. Crime, especially youth-related, is pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. Greenfeather's national animal is the porg, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Greenfeather's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Greenfeather's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Greenfeather was refounded in Osiris.
- : Greenfeather ceased to exist in Ridgefield.
- : Greenfeather lost the endorsement of The Royal-Red Peoples Republic of Union of Socialist Republic of The Isle.
- : Greenfeather was endorsed by The Golden Liberty Hounds of DiRito-Opolis.
- : Greenfeather lost the endorsement of The Golden Liberty Hounds of DiRito-Opolis.
- : Greenfeather was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Greenfeather was endorsed by The Republic of Santo Thomas.
- : Greenfeather was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.