The Metroplex-Adjacent Nation of Green-ville is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Steve Estep with an even hand, and notable for its frequent executions, unlimited-speed roads, and smutty television. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 16.779 billion Green-villians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The relatively small government prioritizes Education, with Public Transport, Law & Order, and Environment also on the agenda, while Welfare and Administration aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Green-ville City. The average income tax rate is 3.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Green-villian economy, worth a remarkable 1,759 trillion Greenbacks a year, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Gambling, and Information Technology. Average income is an impressive 104,842 Greenbacks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Bars are packed at all hours, snap elections are called over every minor impasse, nuclear physics is the most popular course at university, and internet service is too costly for normal people to purchase. Crime is almost non-existent, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Green-ville's national animal is the Lion, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is The Church of Jazz.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Green-ville was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.
- : Green-ville was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nudest.
- : Green-ville was endorsed by The Fiefdom of Forns Dampirchterom.
- : Green-ville was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Sarahs-Texas.
- : Green-ville lodged a message on the Texas Regional Message Board.
- : Green-ville was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Sarah-Ville.
- : Green-ville was endorsed by The City of Lewisville Texas.
- : Green-ville lost the endorsement of The City of Lewisville Texas.
- : Green-ville was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Green-ville was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Stationary.