The United Socialist States of Greater Xiamen is a huge, genial nation, notable for its compulsory military service, ban on automobiles, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, devout population of 296 million Xiamenese have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Spirituality, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 45.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Greater Xiamenian economy, worth 13.3 trillion Xiamenese Yuan a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Arms Manufacturing, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 44,884 Xiamenese Yuan, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Farm turkeys are given high doses of antidepressants to take their minds off the holiday season, doctors ask for written consent before making eye contact with patients, the Greater Xiamenian delegation to the World Assembly is having a hard time convincing people that international law will "pay for itself somehow...", and if they thought anyone would listen the older generation would likely say that nobody listens to them any more. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Greater Xiamen's national animal is the White Egret, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Greater Xiamen was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Tyirza.
- : Greater Xiamen was endorsed by The Empire of Uzbek Khan.
- : Greater Xiamen was endorsed by The Galactic Republic of Millius Prime.
- : Greater Xiamen endorsed The Galactic Republic of Millius Prime.
- : Following new legislation in Greater Xiamen, if they thought anyone would listen the older generation would likely say that nobody listens to them any more.
- : Greater Xiamen's influence in The North Pacific rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Greater Xiamen was endorsed by The Constitutional Dicatatorship of Religioncord.
- : Greater Xiamen was endorsed by The Holy Red Monster of Mon Island.
- : Following new legislation in Greater Xiamen, the Greater Xiamenian delegation to the World Assembly is having a hard time convincing people that international law will "pay for itself somehow...".
- : Following new legislation in Greater Xiamen, doctors ask for written consent before making eye contact with patients.
Endorsements Received: 130 » Kingdom of KHATTAB, Lulubellia, Guer Aike, Aerilia, Koda-Land, The Tampa Bay Rays, Orado, Hamerica, New Lakemba, The AnCap Pirate Utopia, Bharathvarsh, Humptalumpta, Bankowiata, Notyoutopia, The Rhein States, Yokciq Empire, Omnistria, Ethnon, Yaorozu, Great Bights Mum, Wilkshire, Xentherida, Selfgradatude, Sachi, Kocherian, Sundred, Zzozona, Votak Matim, Corfad, Republica Guilleana, Former English Colony, Star Kingdom, El Fiji Grande, Ravendi, Hardscrabble, Slyakanya, Territorio di Nessuno, Shibutani, Cretox State, Interdimensional Zone, Empy, High Albania, Svenskskit, Loutsland, Aeolist, McMasterdonia, Barabolia, Pasargad, Dreadton, Navsland, and 80 others.Siwale, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Illusia and Neverendia, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Maclare, Kragsgale, WeKnow, Dar es Saalam, Kazoo Basin, East Akra, Glurponia, The Pantheons, Frances Francis the First of France, Climeria, Otakus and Weebs, Madjack, Strongwill, Pytong, Sikol, Valentine Z, Venicea, Seijitsu, Sil Dorsett, Ellbonnia, Odelinor, Que Lukustinardon, Clan Spaniel, Pallaith, Vesteysia, Port Naga, Maratabat, Nodnarb, Greater Afroeurasia, Patrician, Imperial Pieserged, Kromi, Francois Isidore, Valgarda, Travislavania, Free Salvation, Zemnaya Svoboda, Wisconsota, Svenskan, Runeda, Maott, Wineclaw, Wapistan, Sanjurika, Trumpski, Andexia, North Bratislava, Dangine, Sunto, Questann, Lol2639, Chips and Guac, Siforpeo, Fauzjhia, The Republic of Free Peoples, Xagill, Figyjharli, Kranostav, Super Girl, Austrian Confederacy, Holy Oranz, Xyrron, Libertania Democratica, Blyskalia, BTProductions, Tameside, Alexander the Magnus, Draconian Progression, Aryan Homeland, Steampunk Ariel, Yellops, Mon Island, Religioncord, Millius Prime, Uzbek Khan, and Tyirza.