|Faith||Cowboy Church Christianity|
The Lone Star Republic of Greater United Texas is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Greg Abbott with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, public floggings, and flagrant waste-dumping. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 4.255 billion Texans live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, corrupt, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government, or what there is of one, juggles the competing demands of Industry, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Austin. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 1.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Texan economy, worth 812 trillion Texas Redbacks a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with significant contributions from Soda Sales, Arms Manufacturing, and Gambling. Average income is an impressive 190,892 Texas Redbacks, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,178,833 per year while the poor average 13,401, a ratio of 88.0 to 1.
Greater United Texas successfully hosted the Texas Olympics, a valid legal defense is 'dead men tell no tales', roadside walls are being built and mother nature is paying for it, and the nation's biggest export is stupidity. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Greater United Texas's national animal is the Nine-Banded Armadillo, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Cowboy Church Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Greater United Texas was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Economic Output.
- : Following new legislation in Greater United Texas, the nation's biggest export is stupidity.
- : Following new legislation in Greater United Texas, roadside walls are being built and mother nature is paying for it.
- : Following new legislation in Greater United Texas, a valid legal defense is 'dead men tell no tales'.
- : Greater United Texas endorsed The Most Serene Republic of Blandings and Fenwick.
- : Greater United Texas endorsed Magachi.
- : Greater United Texas endorsed The Federation of Boozylvania.
- : Greater United Texas endorsed The Kingdom of Furry Felines.
- : Greater United Texas endorsed The Armed Republic of Route 1.
- : Greater United Texas endorsed The Federation of The Aurian Plains.