|Faith||Cowboy Church Christianity|
The Lone Star Republic of Greater United Texas is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Greg Abbott with a fair hand, and remarkable for its ubiquitous missile silos, absence of drug laws, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 1.762 billion Texans live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, pro-business government, or what there is of one, prioritizes Defense, with Industry, Education, and Law & Order also on the agenda, while Welfare and Environment are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Austin. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 2.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Texan economy, worth 276 trillion dollars a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with significant contributions from Soda Sales, Information Technology, and Gambling. Average income is an impressive 156,911 dollars, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 523,126 per year while the poor average 35,042, a ratio of 14.9 to 1.
The Great Greater United Texas Desert is reputedly the most uninhabitable place in the region, disaster victims are viewed with disdain, traveller camps regularly block five-lane superhighways, and many rural villagers have never been more than a day's horse-ride from their birthplace. Crime, especially youth-related, is pervasive, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Greater United Texas's national animal is the Nine-Banded Armadillo, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Cowboy Church Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Greater United Texas was endorsed by The Allied States of 8nova.
- : Greater United Texas was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Mining Sector and Largest Insurance Industry.
- : Following new legislation in Greater United Texas, many rural villagers have never been more than a day's horse-ride from their birthplace.
- : Following new legislation in Greater United Texas, traveller camps regularly block five-lane superhighways.
- : Greater United Texas was reclassified from "Corporate Bordello" to "Anarchy".
- : Following new legislation in Greater United Texas, disaster victims are viewed with disdain.
- : Following new legislation in Greater United Texas, the Great Greater United Texas Desert is reputedly the most uninhabitable place in the region.
- : Following new legislation in Greater United Texas, vile black smog from coal power plants has enveloped several major urban centres.
- : Greater United Texas endorsed The Republic of Habel.
- : Following new legislation in Greater United Texas, road signs are getting harder to read under layers of knitted woolen cardigans.
Endorsements Received: 22 » Lewisville Texas, Gig em Aggies, NewTexas, Ewing Oil Co, PatrickStar, Lichian, Aholz, South Aztlan, Lammey, Bexar County, Blandings and Fenwick, Weedomaker, Legaterra, Safj, Studly Penguins, Shemiki, LordDoom, Fradisur, New Zealand, Somadein, Yuanduanga, and 8nova.