The Glorious domain of Greater Thuni is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Regmolino Sreptinya with a fair hand, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, free-roaming dinosaurs, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.143 billion Thuniases hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sakrosilae. The average income tax rate is 73.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Thunian economy, worth 304 trillion tokens a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 142,233 tokens, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Acrimonious legal battles result during divorce proceedings, the government seeks peaceful forum with terrorists, the tenet of free speech is held dear, and the banshee wail foretells skies of death. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Greater Thuni's national animal is the cobra, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Agnosticism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Greater Thuni was endorsed by The Empire of Theocratic Disciples of Christ.
- : Greater Thuni was endorsed by The Monarchy of Neuber.
- : Greater Thuni was endorsed by The Empire of Revendani.
- : Greater Thuni was endorsed by The Empire of Orlys.
- : Greater Thuni was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Ist Grald Boy.
- : Greater Thuni was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Macadia.
- : Greater Thuni was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Following new legislation in Greater Thuni, the banshee wail foretells skies of death.
- : Following new legislation in Greater Thuni, the tenet of free speech is held dear.
- : Following new legislation in Greater Thuni, the government seeks peaceful forum with terrorists.
Endorsements Received: 84 » Socialist Platypus, Pervincia, Duby, Balan Bar, Ziroxeut, Aelandi, Liberto-Ancapistan, Hubdova, Dyrland, Nibelia, Aether Inc, Primis Tenebris, Nova Briton, Stustu, Cle Brait, Lislandia, Nordharz, The Psittacines, Her Majesty Silver Garden, Wakaru, Locotima, Oktadonia, Baccara, Tie-Died Chinchillas, Durntoy, Daraln, Firifanteria, Hockeyyekcoh, Terra-Prisma, Ropen, Kensaland, Paul Pasch, The Capitalist China Party, United Kingdom of the Conch Kingdom, Sri Malawi, Novo Reslas, The Seventh German Reich, New Republic of Romeo, Parasano, Loveable Dogs, Empireedy, Celestial Flames, Kyievska Rus, Altareynsikht, Kinshinsoukan, Moskovskie, Jolly Industries, Yummasia, Adalwulf, Meowtremulous, and 34 others.Cyzixraqab, Adka, Galliadurm, Northshires, Timiskrane, Americo-Federation, South Blorbo, Charville, Red Finlandian Guard, Grand Order Of Lodgec, Lugunica, Khlachten, East Groland, Dennis the Goat, LC Land, Shovell, Horacko Federation, Unidentified-nation, Mandalanusia, Tee Googly Coffee Me, SocioLiber, Wollo, Koneule, The New Economic Quebec, Saraai, Olornia, Talvi, NZ Land, Macadia, Ist Grald Boy, Orlys, Revendani, Neuber, and Theocratic Disciples of Christ.