|Leader||Michal I Mavrímov|
The Empire of Greater Slavic Union is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Michal I Mavrímov with an even hand, and remarkable for its closed borders, complete lack of prisons, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 5.46 billion Slavs have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Praha. The average income tax rate is 91.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Slavic economy, worth 839 trillion Krunas a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 153,663 Krunas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.7 times as much as the poorest.
Raver DJ XStacy holds multiple medical degrees in chillaxing, health inspectors are seen eating black truffle fondue with their bottled water, government ministers sport new billboards that read 'Will Trade Votes for Private Members' Bill Support', and 10-year-olds who struggle with integrating by parts are considered slow learners. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Greater Slavic Union's national animal is the Lion, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Greater Slavic Union's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Greater Slavic Union's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Greater Slavic Union's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Greater Slavic Union altered its national flag.
- : Greater Slavic Union was refounded in Osiris.
- : Greater Slavic Union ceased to exist in Balder.
- : Greater Slavic Union was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Economic Output.
- : Greater Slavic Union's influence in Balder rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Greater Slavic Union's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Greater Slavic Union's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".