The Wrong way concurance of Greater Sacramento is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Caltrans with a fair hand, and renowned for its daily referendums, smutty television, and pith helmet sales. The compassionate, democratic population of 4.821 billion Drivers love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Oakland. The average income tax rate is 92.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving a driver economy, worth 561 trillion Interstates a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 116,485 Interstates, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Home renovation shows are increasingly popular, returning tourists and businessmen are detained without trial if they belong to the "wrong" religion, companies struggle to cover for the hordes of employees on parental leave, and the endangered saltwater humpback Car is only seen in captivity programs. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Greater Sacramento's national animal is the Car, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Automobilism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Greater Sacramento's influence in The Interstate Highway System rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Greater Sacramento's influence in The Interstate Highway System rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Greater Sacramento's influence in The Interstate Highway System rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Greater Sacramento's influence in The Interstate Highway System rose from "Zero" to "Page".
- : Greater Sacramento relocated from The League to The Interstate Highway System.
- : Greater Sacramento changed its national animal to "Car", its capital to "Oakland", its currency to "Interstate", its demonym to "Driver", its demonym adjective to "a driver", its faith to "Automobilism", its leader to "Caltrans", its motto to "East and west", and its nation type to "Wrong way concurance".
- : Greater Sacramento altered its national flag.
- : Greater Sacramento resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Greater Sacramento was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Paleocacher.
- : Greater Sacramento was endorsed by The Free Land of Osimiria.