The Federation of Greater Rajava is a massive, efficient nation, remarkable for its smutty television, free-roaming dinosaurs, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 1.115 billion Greater Rajavans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Afrin. The average income tax rate is 82.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Greater Rajavan economy, worth 127 trillion Rupees a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 114,528 Rupees, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Theatre audiences often need a telescope to see the stage, space research funding has hit a recent high while several military bases are being closed down, citizens cannot change their light bulbs without approval from an international committee, and lawyers spend as much time preparing their make-up as they do their briefs. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Greater Rajava's national animal is the Goat, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Greater Rajava was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Following new legislation in Greater Rajava, lawyers spend as much time preparing their make-up as they do their briefs.
- : Following new legislation in Greater Rajava, citizens cannot change their light bulbs without approval from an international committee.
- : Following new legislation in Greater Rajava, space research funding has hit a recent high while several military bases are being closed down.
- : Following new legislation in Greater Rajava, theatre audiences often need a telescope to see the stage.
- : Following new legislation in Greater Rajava, foreigners must sell an arm and a leg to afford surgery in Greater Rajava.
- : Following new legislation in Greater Rajava, holiday light displays just aren't the same without seizure-inducing strobe effects.
- : Following new legislation in Greater Rajava, blood stains the floors of the execution room and the hands of the state.
- : Greater Rajava voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend A Leaf on the Wind".
- : Greater Rajava voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Press Freedoms".
Endorsements Received: 205 » Aerilia, Choi Aeguka, TheLandOfFunFunFun, Tachycardia, Omnistria, Pallaith, Bankowiata, Darkanistan, KAP03land, Ayuzhhhhh, Aenglaland, Wolffoxia, Great Bights Mum, Loutsland, Shibutani, Runeda, GrayingOut, Sil Dorsett, Varisland, Kwaj, The Arverni Lands, Hulldom, Radicaster, Filibustra, Pinguioris, Koda-Land, Corfad, Siwale, The Erie Doctrine, East Plate, Chipoli, Former English Colony, Arstungry, Unshleepd, Yaorozu, Arostica, Communist Beijing Must be China, The Rhein States, Liberepublia, Notyoutopia, Tsandonown, Sojenre, Q w e r t y, Greater Cesnica, Dreadton, Individualist Catopia, Pazair, New-Ferytland, Hopenadya, Meadowfields, and 155 others.Zelenaya Dolina, Card Kingdom, Liberate World Order, Ethnon, Wisconsota, Cult of Silence, Harjad, Piura, Davidianian, New Trisone, North Bratislava, Heilhum Imperius, Kranostav, Bongo Mountain, Regallio, Sunto, The Austro Germanic Union, Exkosia, Stud Hoy, Nuclear Matter, Russila, Transitional Global Authority, Greater Pittsburgh, Frances Francis the First of France, Etanur, Wilkshire, Racoda, Xagill, Valentine Z, Pichu23, Bardopia, Fruition, Better than this Hellhole, Inspiratus, Simone Republic, Laurendon, Aguaria Major, Namwenia, Technocratic-european Countries, Yellops, Catalis, Oannia, Vlenkenov, Tolandolia, Austro-Bavarian States, Malta Comino Gozo, Dem Republic of Romania, Libertario do s, Ishtimbine, The northern Polish territories, Laforeia, Amderlask, Lennie Briscoe, Almond Tofu, Lionsroar, Wineclaw, Mataramsunda, TamilPesum, PlanetMercury, The New NRA, Gort-8, Evelyn Hugo, Amdupe, PotatoFarmers, Starway, Isle Ideal, Aztecas, Kandorith, Pyos Ter, New Lakemba, Nouvel Empire, Coalition of Gedran, Noradise, Xarikistan, Republica Guilleana, Vivanco, Votak Matim, Melbournians, Seanat, Mitaboland, Gran Amerigo, Peskax, IHateRights, Jeltronian WA Mission, Arucaria, United free lands, Halleffle, Homosexual Shrooms, Mountains and The Vale, Federation of Vanguard, Attempted Socialism, Greater Velana, Plangainer, Mondstadtes KaiseReich, The Serdey Islands, Arxa, Mesvice, Ellbonnia, Kelvaros Prime, Sou Avida, Fupiju, United States of Dictators, Ser Enta, ForestMythal, Freedom and Democratic Socialist, Constantinolia, Velikaya Arstotzka, Wooloo Unitedstrtes, Blyskalia, Tape, Conklandi, Eternal Skies, Doichtland, Altivia, Luclisty, Reich German, Chechno-Kalimovski, The Tampa Bay Rays, Ekrund Greenskins, Spacenerdtopia, Unite States of Europe, Androssian, Zanderlock, Pinky Queen, Bibble the Puffball, Crownidonia, Stranamesta 2, Wadua, New Selkirk, Gorundu, Walter Jackson, Texaska, Sachi, Escotia, Nationeer, Francois Isidore, Seenvorland, Territorio di Nessuno, Zerentopia, 1 very fast endotarter, Toilet Man, Maott, Noiland, Rinadia, Freedom Russian, Esperonia, Gragadoia, The Anddoran Commune, Kosanx, Allied Islands, Ahssn, Snipland, Japhan, Southern Moosetopia, and Thraece.