The DemocraticCapitalistRepublic of Greater Miami Shores is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by PresLincolnDiazBalartVPIleanaRosLehtinen with an even hand, and remarkable for its suspicion of poets, complete absence of social welfare, and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 18.702 billion Greater Miamian Hispanics are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The minute, pro-business government, or what there is of one, is primarily concerned with Industry, although Education is also considered important, while Welfare and Healthcare aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Miami. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 6.3%.
The thriving Greater Miami Shoresian economy, worth 650 trillion Pesos a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is quite specialized and led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Retail, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is 34,796 Pesos, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 136,135 per year while the poor average 6,059, a ratio of 22.5 to 1.
The upper class have been throwing riots after hunting was recently banned, school uniforms are compulsory, strict term limits have been applied to all elected offices, and town nameplates frequently raise giggles from passing tourists. Crime is a serious problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. Greater Miami Shores's national animal is the El Sinsonte, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Greater Miami Shores published "Potential RP Posts Work Page." (Meta: Reference).
- : Greater Miami Shores published "Extra Extra Extra Private Work Page Please Respect lol." (Meta: Reference).
- : Greater Miami Shores created a new poll in The Region of Greater Miami Shores: "Biased - Unbiased Poll 1 of 2 Polls or more to be Posted, using similar or different options".
- : Greater Miami Shores published "Private" (Meta: Reference).
- : Greater Miami Shores published "Blank Work Page" (Meta: Reference).
- : Greater Miami Shores published "Working Page" (Meta: Reference).
- : Greater Miami Shores published "Links of all kinds" (Meta: Reference).
- : Greater Miami Shores proposed constructing embassies between The Region of Greater Miami Shores and Iron Front.
- : Greater Miami Shores agreed to construct embassies between The Region of Greater Miami Shores and Traveling Wilburys.
- : Greater Miami Shores published "Private Potential RP Post and Poll - Please Respect." (Meta: Reference).