The Armed Republic of Greater Indo-Chine is a huge, safe nation, notable for its compulsory military service, devotion to social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The democratic population of 468 million Arabs are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Law & Order, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 71.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but stagnant Arab economy, worth 3.08 trillion Dinars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Cheese Exports. Average income is 6,577 Dinars, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Greater Indo-Chine's national animal is the Falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Greater Indo-Chine's influence in Mirror World rose from "Diplomat" to "Ambassador".
- : Greater Indo-Chine published "APET - Arab Petrol Corporation" (Factbook: Economy).
- : Greater Indo-Chine's influence in Mirror World rose from "Envoy" to "Diplomat".
- : Greater Indo-Chine lodged a message on the Mirror World Regional Message Board.
- : Greater Indo-Chine created a custom banner.
- : Greater Indo-Chine altered its national flag.
- : Greater Indo-Chine published "The Syrian National Congress" (Factbook: Overview).
- : Greater Indo-Chine's influence in Mirror World rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".
- : Greater Indo-Chine published "The Arab Salvation Front" (Factbook: Overview).
- : Greater Indo-Chine changed its national nation type to "Armed Republic".