The Queendom of Greater Frost is a massive, genial nation, notable for its museums and concert halls, irreverence towards religion, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 1.497 billion Greater Frostians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 65.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Greater Frostian economy, worth 130 trillion Dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Retail, and Information Technology. Average income is 86,941 Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Prank shows are so hot right now, government programs are less "written" and more "plagiarised", drug lords often avoid prison time by teaching "chemistry" classes to underprivileged youth, and a child's only Trickster Night scare is the sight of their parents dancing. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Greater Frost's national animal is the Panther, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Greater Frost was endorsed by The United States of New Era states.
- : Greater Frost was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education and Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Greater Frost was endorsed by The Free Land of Eagle Crest.
- : Greater Frost was endorsed by The Res publica of From New World.
- : Greater Frost was endorsed by The Republic of Pirnovo.
- : Following new legislation in Greater Frost, a child's only Trickster Night scare is the sight of their parents dancing.
- : Following new legislation in Greater Frost, drug lords often avoid prison time by teaching "chemistry" classes to underprivileged youth.
- : Following new legislation in Greater Frost, government programs are less "written" and more "plagiarised".
- : Following new legislation in Greater Frost, prank shows are so hot right now.
- : Greater Frost was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cultured.
Endorsements Received: 68 » Marrabuk, Pakitsk, Todd McCloud, Brotherland, Asendavia, A mean old man, VW53Aland, East Malaysia, Mays Austrian Nation, H-Zhena, Staynes, Dragons Blood, Tretrid, Zukchiva, Merlovich, La xinga, New Leganes, Ridann, BuciLand, Rainbow Vests, Oofery, Coruh, Greater New Cassandra, Roissyland, Kaigi, Fellon, Plazland, FreedomIand, Acronis, Alttaea, Albrook, Amjedia, Adavan, A Slanted Black Stripe, Distro-Spartica, Anarchica landia, Aeljae, Wallenburg, Abtracnt, The Three States of Fortuna, Debluu, Airrajul, Modra, Tassirion, Vogar, Axdel, ArenaC, Layngderfleethe, Santa Dystopia, Lorrana, and 18 others.United Socialist States of Amerika, BearStackof2015, Eastern Alksearia, North Bernia, Federation Of Columbian Republics, Dravida India, Jove Mahmo, Dannemarie, Rabarbarys, The Kulaata Islands, Espeon LD, Lueva, Technocratic Tagalog, Spiruvania, Pirnovo, From New World, Eagle Crest, and New Era states.