|Leader||presidint Aldgilis Fan Egmond|
The People's Republic of Greater Frisia is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by presidint Aldgilis Fan Egmond with an even hand, and notable for its rum-swilling pirates, anti-smoking policies, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The quiet, industrious population of 6.563 billion Frisians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dorestad. The average income tax rate is 93.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming a Frisian economy, worth 698 trillion Frisian Marks a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Furniture Restoration, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 106,376 Frisian Marks, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Medical experts advise that those claiming to be medical experts are probably fraudsters, money that should have gone to charities is instead spent on monitoring them, pharmaceutical companies emphatically promise that "your pills are in the mail" rather than admit any supply shortfall, and large sections of Greater Frisia have been named national reserves to protect the native tribes living there. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Greater Frisia's national animal is the Frisian Horse, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Greater Frisia's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Greater Frisia's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Greater Frisia's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Greater Frisia was refounded in Balder.
- : Greater Frisia ceased to exist in Osiris.
- : Greater Frisia's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Greater Frisia's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Greater Frisia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Pacifist.
- : Greater Frisia's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Greater Frisia was refounded in Osiris.