The Great Scientific Polity of Greater Cuba is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Che Castro with a fair hand, and renowned for its rum-swilling pirates, complete lack of prisons, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 23.831 billion Cubans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nueva Havana. The income tax rate is 100%.
The thriving Greater Cuban economy, worth a remarkable 6,300 trillion Roubles a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 264,386 Roubles, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Kids building model rockets in their backyard are grounded by Space Agency Rangers, raver DJ XStacy holds multiple medical degrees in chillaxing, all work and no play has rendered the nation's children somewhat intelligent but also remarkably dull, and Che Castro can often be seen hanging around playgrounds chatting with the kids. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Greater Cuba's national animal is the dik dik, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Greater Cuba's influence in USSR rose from "Enforcer" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Greater Cuba voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Enabling The Disabled In Academia".
- : Greater Cuba voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Wrektopia".
- : Greater Cuba voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Trade of Endangered Organisms ".
- : Greater Cuba voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Reproductive Freedoms"".
- : Greater Cuba voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Drasnia".
- : Greater Cuba voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Dank memes"".
- : Greater Cuba voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Rights and Duties of WA States"".
- : Greater Cuba voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Stock Exchanges and Foreign investment"".
- : Greater Cuba was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Average Incomes.
Endorsements Received: 16 » RedCommunist, Enclave of Soviet Germany, Northern Socialist States, Khanatah, Soviet Polsol, Hvalfyurden, Old-Britannia, Mutant wasteland, Dudaev, Yevraziya, Sovietzky Soyuz, Red state of redosia, Terricon, Presidium of the Supreme Soviet, Redend, and Kikuta.