The Great Scientific Polity of Greater Cuba is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Che Castro with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, daily referendums, and smutty television. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 31.522 billion Cubans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nueva Havana. The income tax rate is 100%.
The all-consuming Greater Cuban economy, worth a remarkable 8,632 trillion Roubles a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 273,850 Roubles, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Things are looking up for patients accidentally prescribed erectile dysfunction medication, the recital of citations that follows any political speech can be longer than the speech itself, arbitrary election rules are considered sacrosanct, and more sidewalk is dedicated to animals than people. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Greater Cuba's national animal is the dik dik, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Greater Cuba voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Death Penalty Ban".
- : Greater Cuba voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Fair Treatment of Prisoners".
- : Greater Cuba voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "International Criminal Protocol"".
- : Greater Cuba voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Northrop-Grumman".
- : Greater Cuba voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Singapore no2".
- : Greater Cuba was endorsed by The Federation of Ukallingrad.
- : Greater Cuba voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend The Western Isles"".
- : Greater Cuba voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Regulating Remote Election Administration".
- : Greater Cuba voted for the World Assembly Resolution "International Radio Standards Act".
- : Greater Cuba was reclassified from "Left-wing Utopia" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".