The Great Scientific Polity of Greater Cuba is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Che Castro with a fair hand, and notable for its complete lack of prisons, unlimited-speed roads, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 22.734 billion Cubans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nueva Havana. The income tax rate is 100%.
The thriving Greater Cuban economy, worth a remarkable 6,039 trillion Roubles a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 265,668 Roubles, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Conspiracy theorists allege Nueva Havana's new subway map resembles Satanic symbols, young girls and senior citizens alike can be spotted wearing colourful short shorts, royalist is the most offensive slur in the Greater Cuban language, and artists from across the nation compete to renovate the restrooms of old government buildings. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Greater Cuba's national animal is the dik dik, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Greater Cuba voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Anarchestan".
- : Greater Cuba endorsed The United Socialist States of Presidium of the Supreme Soviet.
- : Greater Cuba was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Presidium of the Supreme Soviet.
- : Greater Cuba voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Antalia".
- : Greater Cuba voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate The Arab League".
- : Greater Cuba voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Nuclear Arms Possession Act"".
- : Greater Cuba voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Kingdom of Ireland"".
- : Greater Cuba voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protection of Nuclear Armaments".
- : Greater Cuba voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Securing Nuclear Materials from dastardly Menaces"".
- : Greater Cuba voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Right of Emigration"".
Endorsements Received: 20 » RedCommunist, Enclave of Soviet Germany, Northern Socialist States, Korskha, Khanatah, Soviet Polsol, Hvalfyurden, Old-Britannia, Mutant wasteland, Dudaev, Yevraziya, Balenderg, Sovietzky Soyuz, Ninten, Slavestate, Red state of redosia, Kergstan, The Commune of Meddle, Terricon, and Presidium of the Supreme Soviet.