|Leader||President Cárlos Tobón|
|Animal||Ebon imperial eagle|
The Federal Republic of Greater Carloso is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by President Cárlos Tobón with an even hand, and notable for its pith helmet sales, ubiquitous missile silos, and triple-decker prams. The hard-nosed, devout population of 8.32 billion Carlosians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The large, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order, Education, and Industry also on the agenda, while International Aid receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Madrigal. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 81.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Carlosian economy, worth a remarkable 1,171 trillion Carlosian deroes a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Basket Weaving, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 140,782 Carlosian deroes, with the richest citizens earning 5.7 times as much as the poorest.
Schools are forbidden to teach anything that might paint the government in a negative light, jaywalking will put an end to a family tree, roadside walls are being built and mother nature is paying for it, and autopsies often involve only cursory examination. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Greater Carloso's national animal is the Ebon imperial eagle, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Greater Carloso published "Carloso and its neighbours" (Factbook: Geography).
- : Greater Carloso published "History of Carloso" (Factbook: History).
- : Greater Carloso was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : Greater Carloso was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Greater Carloso was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : Greater Carloso was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cultured.
- : Greater Carloso published "Catholic Church in Carloso" (Factbook: Religion).
- : Greater Carloso published "Bagongo militia brigade organisation" (Factbook: Military).
- : Greater Carloso published "Carlosian film industry" (Factbook: Culture).
- : Greater Carloso's influence in Southern Furukuran Sea rose from "Power" to "Superpower".