The Been warned by mods of Greater Bahland is a huge, cultured nation, remarkable for its national health service, compulsory military service, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 514 million Bahlandians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order, Education, and Administration are also considered important, while Spirituality and International Aid are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Königsberg. The average income tax rate is 71.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Bahlandian economy, worth 57.9 trillion Königsmarks a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Basket Weaving. Black market activity is extensive. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 112,591 Königsmarks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Stealing from a clothesline is a serious offence, government statistics suggest 115% of the population love Leader, trade deals are born to the sound of a royal woman's anguished screams, and government popup ads are springing up like weeds. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Greater Bahland's national animal is the Black Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Greater Bahland, government popup ads are springing up like weeds.
- : Greater Bahland voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Fairness in Collective Bargaining"".
- : Greater Bahland's influence in Holder rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : Greater Bahland changed its national motto to "Im coming for you regnum italiae".
- : Greater Bahland changed its national motto to "Im coming for you regnum italae".
- : Greater Bahland removed Appearance authority from the WA Delegate in Holder.
- : Greater Bahland added the tag "Human-Only" to Holder.
- : Greater Bahland relocated from The Rejected Realms to Holder.
- : Greater Bahland founded the region Holder.
- : Following new legislation in Greater Bahland, trade deals are born to the sound of a royal woman's anguished screams.
Endorsements Received: None.