The Kingdom of Greater Arnor is a small, genial nation, notable for its frequent executions. The hard-working population of 23 million Arnorians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, moralistic government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Welfare, and Healthcare. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 31.5%.
The Arnorian economy, worth 1.11 trillion Castars a year, is led by the Door-to-door Insurance Sales industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Information Technology, and Gambling. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 48,276 Castars, with the richest citizens earning 7.1 times as much as the poorest.
Graffiti artists spend lengthy periods of time in jail, voting is voluntary, the death penalty has been reintroduced, and euthanasia is illegal. Crime, especially youth-related, is almost non-existent, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Greater Arnor's national animal is the Eagle.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Greater Arnor was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Conservative.
- : Greater Arnor altered its national flag.
- : Following new legislation in Greater Arnor, euthanasia is illegal.
- : Following new legislation in Greater Arnor, the death penalty has been reintroduced.
- : Following new legislation in Greater Arnor, voting is voluntary.
- : Greater Arnor was reclassified from "Iron Fist Consumerists" to "Moralistic Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Greater Arnor, graffiti artists spend lengthy periods of time in jail.
- : Greater Arnor changed its national currency to "Castar".
- : Following new legislation in Greater Arnor, garden stores are not allowed to sell water butts.
- : Greater Arnor's influence in Middle Earth rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".