The Federal Republic of Greater Albaina is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Edi Rama with an even hand, and notable for its rum-swilling pirates, complete lack of prisons, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The compassionate, hard-working, cheerful, devout population of 3.723 billion Greater Albainans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tirana. The average income tax rate is 57.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Greater Albainan economy, worth 657 trillion Albanian leks a year, is dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 176,477 Albanian leks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is on the rise as online youths compete to vlog the most shocking scenes of violence, family isn't who you're born with but who you abandon in foreign countries, crime suspects are forced to submit to blood testing, and Greater Albainan novella fans become unusually flustered when thinking about Edi Rama. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Greater Albaina's national animal is the Golden Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Greater Albaina was endorsed by The Democratic People's Republic of The Noot Nation.
- : Following new legislation in Greater Albaina, Greater Albainan novella fans become unusually flustered when thinking about Edi Rama.
- : Following new legislation in Greater Albaina, crime suspects are forced to submit to blood testing.
- : Following new legislation in Greater Albaina, family isn't who you're born with but who you abandon in foreign countries.
- : Following new legislation in Greater Albaina, crime is on the rise as online youths compete to vlog the most shocking scenes of violence.
- : Greater Albaina endorsed The Most Serene Republic of Diophantine.
- : Greater Albaina was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Diophantine.
- : Following new legislation in Greater Albaina, Maxtopian tourists make expensive pilgrimages to Tirana to enjoy their national art.
- : Following new legislation in Greater Albaina, therapists dispense hugs for heroin dealers and cuddles for crackheads.
- : Following new legislation in Greater Albaina, saying the word 'eggplant' is now a criminal offense.
Endorsements Received: 70 » Elisabethshagen, Imperium Anglorum, Invernessia, Savinecross, Someseni, GanymedEuropa, Regnum Italiae, Northern German Federation, Ausvelt, Poland-Kaliningrad, Leranditale, Legique, Umeria, South St Maarten, Slavonia and Srijem, Kanokla, Kardjali, Ostermarch, The Champions League, Shaor, Yahlia, Thracia Republic, Republic of Satherland, Saint Domingo, Einswenn, St Scarlett, Novo Portugal, Grodisze, Leszno, Galway-Dublin, Transmontagne, North of Americas, Socialist Balkans, Engales and Southern Ireland, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Irminsulia, British Alban, Germany Third Reich, Soviet Krussia, Weltbeherrschung, Dark Matter, The New Nordic Union, Thracia and Crimea, Destyntine, Nardin, Walfo, The New Greater Swissland, Lovisa, Dauershire, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, and 20 others.Jim the Baptist, Nea Europa, The Seven Provinces, Miechow 2, Alba-Nord, An Clar, Great Robertia, Abject Ludicrosity, Milfgaerd, Free Karabakh, Continental Social Democrats, The Kingdom of Denmark, Purgatio, Toaddia, Terdiatlans, The Scheldt, Jahass, Sloburg, Diophantine, and The Noot Nation.