The Federal Republic of Greater Albaina is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Gjergj Kastrioti with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, ubiquitous missile silos, and national health service. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 5.15 billion Greater Albainans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tirana. The average income tax rate is 38.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Greater Albainan economy, worth a remarkable 1,051 trillion Albanian leks a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Retail, and Information Technology. Average income is an amazing 204,141 Albanian leks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
The needs of the living outweigh the needs of the dead, almost half of the child population live rough on the streets, practically perfect royal toddlers tend to say "regrettably not at this juncture" rather than "no", and traumatised refugees have a full bedpan shoved into their hands along with their immigration papers. Crime is totally unknown. Greater Albaina's national animal is the Golden Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Greater Albaina was endorsed by The Republic of Durlia.
- : Following new legislation in Greater Albaina, traumatised refugees have a full bedpan shoved into their hands along with their immigration papers.
- : Greater Albaina was endorsed by The Empire of Greater Dragunovia.
- : Greater Albaina endorsed The Technically Free ♻ Land of Meropis.
- : Greater Albaina endorsed The Empire of Greater Dragunovia.
- : Greater Albaina endorsed The Republic of Durlia.
- : Greater Albaina endorsed The Parliamentary Superkingdom of Free Workers Macedon.
- : Following new legislation in Greater Albaina, practically perfect royal toddlers tend to say "regrettably not at this juncture" rather than "no".
- : Following new legislation in Greater Albaina, almost half of the child population live rough on the streets.
- : Greater Albaina was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Food Quality and Most Patriotic and the Top 10% for Healthiest Citizens.
Endorsements Received: 115 » Elisabethshagen, Invernessia, Savinecross, Someseni, GanymedEuropa, Regnum Italiae, Northern German Federation, Ausvelt, Leranditale, Umeria, South St Maarten, Slavonia and Srijem, Kardjali, Ostermarch, The Champions League, Shaor, Yahlia, Thracia Republic, Republic of Satherland, Saint Domingo, St Scarlett, Grodisze, Leszno, Galway-Dublin, North of Americas, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Irminsulia, Soviet Krussia, Weltbeherrschung, Dark Matter, The New Nordic Union, Thracia and Crimea, Destyntine, Nardin, Walfo, Lovisa, Dauershire, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Jim the Baptist, Nea Europa, The Seven Provinces, An Clar, Abject Ludicrosity, The Kingdom of Denmark, Purgatio, Toaddia, Jahass, Sloburg, Wombelland, New Ylicia, and 65 others.Outer Sparta, Sienkahn, Chronus, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Prussian-Union, Seims, Falvaard, Wessex and Cornwall, NorthPortugal, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Boldia, The Scandinavian Realm, Meropis, Rivierenland, Old World Order, The Oriental Empire, The Mongol Plain, Crestphalia, Quentenia, Azitupia, Imperium Anglorum, The New Mexican Confederation, Apabeossie, Enway, Estoniia, Titoist Yugoslavia, Trixeland, Kanokla, Kyrica, Valtrona, Great Hanover, Eco-Paris Reformation, Asparagusia, Mynox, Othenhiem, Maritzal, Nuevo Europa, Zulrich, Nevelja, Stromia, Soviet Taoistan, Chioganah, Christian Terra, Gliesetonia, Feldorf, New Eestiball, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Powiat Miechowski, United Kingd and Emp of Great Britannia, Maalat, Eski, Berlin and Hanover, Bareu, Lord Sapre, Robbonia, Parliamentary Laramidia, Estonesia, Greater Bahland, Pilipinas and Malaya, ENOTRIA, Joshatu, Yoannes, Hallorland, Greater Dragunovia, and Durlia.