The Militarist Republic of Great Tiengen is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by General with an iron fist, and remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, smutty television, and otherworldly petting zoo. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 1.929 billion Tiengeners are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government is primarily concerned with Defense, with Law & Order, Industry, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Environment and Welfare aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kommandozentrale Tiengen. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 35.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Great Tiengenian economy, worth 368 trillion Tiengeners a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Information Technology, and Furniture Restoration. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an impressive 191,211 Tiengeners, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 821,758 per year while the poor average 28,433, a ratio of 28.9 to 1.
Distant and obscure male relatives succeed to the Great Tiengenian throne, the practice of capital punishment proves divisive, one does not simply walk into the tundra, and foreign nations often blame poverty and terrorism on Great Tiengenian selfishness. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force. Great Tiengen's national animal is the Adler, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Great Tiengen was endorsed by The People's Kingdom of Marvingia.
- : Great Tiengen was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Gotho.
- : Great Tiengen was endorsed by The Republic of Zelenskraine.
- : Great Tiengen was endorsed by The Kingdom of Greycastle.
- : Great Tiengen was endorsed by The Tranquil Lands of Corsoaua.
- : Great Tiengen was endorsed by The Back and apathetic as ever of The Reunited Yugoslavs.
- : Great Tiengen was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Yazakhvanian Empire.
- : Great Tiengen was endorsed by The Way too happy socialist mess of Kashtyria.
- : Following new legislation in Great Tiengen, foreign nations often blame poverty and terrorism on Great Tiengenian selfishness.
- : Great Tiengen was endorsed by The German Kingdom of New Vorarlberg.
Endorsements Received: 81 » The Champions League, Invernessia, Eco-Paris Reformation, North of Americas, Northern German Federation, Yahlia, Saint Domingo, Meropis, Jim the Baptist, Mynox, Irminsulia, Thracia and Crimea, Ausvelt, Walfo, Noristoniaka, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, GanymedEuropa, Imperium Anglorum, Scytharum, Kanokla, Apabeossie, Nardin, St Scarlett, Zulrich, Nomaida, Bathera, The Balkan Union state, Quebris, Gliesetonia, Regnum Italiae, Dark Matter, Eppur, Christian Terra, Brittany Normandy Aquitaine, Someseni, The New Nordic Union, Savinecross, An Clar, Greater Icelandia, The Federal States of Ezasao, Elisabethshagen, The Scandinavian Realm, Libertandonien, NorthPortugal, Ottterland, Trixeland, Why are we hear, Tschechisches Reich, Alsted, Isla Rural, and 31 others.Belvanski, Panversia, Aubai, Europe a Nation, Berlin and Hanover, Valtrona, Kebabian States, Othenhiem, Rary, Sicheslav, New Eestiball, Wombelland, United States of Russia1, Union of Fatuleu, MEoW-mEoW-mIa, Dervenland, Heplon, Dabarastan, Felhaven, Gorzi, Caescadia, Corsovica, New Vorarlberg, Kashtyria, Yazakhvanian Empire, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Corsoaua, Greycastle, Zelenskraine, Gotho, and Marvingia.