|Leader||Basiliarch Leon II|
|Faith||Church of Loc Ar Deline|
The Empire of Great Terra and its Dominions is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Basiliarch Leon II with an even hand, and renowned for its ritual sacrifices, complete lack of prisons, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, devout population of 1.563 billion Terrans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Spirituality. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Terra. The average income tax rate is 30.3%.
The powerhouse Terran economy, worth 141 trillion Arls a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Basket Weaving, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 90,791 Arls, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.4 times as much as the poorest.
Older ladies are inundated with offers to help them cross the road, royalist is the most offensive slur in the Terran language, all telephone traffic is monitored for 'national security reasons', and young children are learning advanced physics to scientifically disprove the existence of Santa Claus. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Great Terra and its Dominions's national animal is the Lion, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Church of Loc Ar Deline.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Great Terra and its Dominions endorsed The Rogue Nation of Psychological Care.
- : Great Terra and its Dominions was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Psychological Care.
- : Great Terra and its Dominions was endorsed by The Republic of Walloonia.
- : Great Terra and its Dominions endorsed The Mighty Building Material of Concrete Slab.
- : Great Terra and its Dominions was endorsed by The Mighty Building Material of Concrete Slab.
- : Great Terra and its Dominions was endorsed by The Federation of Aguatania.
- : Great Terra and its Dominions was endorsed by The Kingdom of Outer Utonixick Gollinican.
- : Great Terra and its Dominions voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Australian rePublic".
- : Great Terra and its Dominions voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Fair Arbitration Act".
- : Following new legislation in Great Terra and its Dominions, young children are learning advanced physics to scientifically disprove the existence of Santa Claus.
Endorsements Received: 86 » Steampunk Engineers, Qvait, The Filippinas, The Solar System Scope, Madreia, Erinor, Tepertopia, Beepee, Holy Free, Land Without Shrimp, Amerion, Tsunamy, Farengeto, Bleakfoot, Bawkie, Crystal Creation, The Tecorogan Federation, Si-topia, Volaworand, Wehraboos, Hanguk-Nippon, Aumeltopia, Aidenfieeld, Xandev, PenguinPies, Japanese Federal Republic, Baltenlands, North Kanuckistan, Ebonhand, Kringalia, Commonwealth Of Astoria, Aurcania, Jehenna, West Pastafaria, Barabarom, Anserisa, Roterdamia, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, Eskvenn, CzechoSlovakishMoravia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Charloa, Rabbitz, Sedunn, Sau Man Frescher, Mapico, Elan Sleazebaganno, Merevane, Eggraria, Abarri, and 36 others.Marinho Islands, Starsight, Shefino, Compli, The Worst army of, Melicorium, Auphelia, Kandorith, NganXuan, Oncarra, Corgitopiaa, Nova Kobol, Matak Tribes, Laamiva, ChickenDome, RussiaSpetsnaz1, Free Soundia, Ralphburg, Qawe, Well F, Rhetiaa, Andinla, United States of Vietnam, Purple Hyacinth, New Briantown, Sandaoguo, Ovkianos, Drugged Monkeys, Nookington, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Midand, Nova Montron, Outer Utonixick Gollinican, Aguatania, Concrete Slab, and Walloonia.