The Republican Assembly of Great Marsinia is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by National Assembly with an even hand, and renowned for its frequent executions, ban on automobiles, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-working, humorless population of 7.378 billion Marsinians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Industry, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Marseille. The average income tax rate is 95.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Marsinian economy, worth a remarkable 1,129 trillion Marsins a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Furniture Restoration. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is an impressive 153,141 Marsins, with the richest citizens earning 5.3 times as much as the poorest.
Sales of disinfectant wipes have skyrocketed, a life spent suffering in silence is considered noble, it is popularly believed that "cheese every day keeps disaster away", and condos feature wall-mounted cages containing endangered animals. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Great Marsinia's national animal is the inexistant, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities, and its national religion is none.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Great Marsinia's influence in The Alterran Republic rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Great Marsinia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Great Marsinia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Cultured.
- : Great Marsinia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes.
- : Great Marsinia's influence in The Alterran Republic rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Great Marsinia's influence in The Alterran Republic rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Great Marsinia's influence in The Alterran Republic rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Great Marsinia's influence in The Alterran Republic rose from "Zero" to "Newcomer".
- : Great Marsinia relocated from Gejenteget to The Alterran Republic.
- : Great Marsinia altered its national flag.
Endorsements Received: None.