|Leader||Oilam Rēus Tuoutaik|
The Dictatorship of Great Luirokitanea is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by Oilam Rēus Tuoutaik with an iron fist, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, free-roaming dinosaurs, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, devout population of 2.783 billion Leukuires are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The relatively small, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lankiobriga. The average income tax rate is 49.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Luirokitanean economy, worth 543 trillion Leukants a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is an impressive 195,396 Leukants, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.3 times as much as the poorest.
Legal contracts aren't worth the paper they're written on, park rangers struggle to deal with a rash of stolen pic-a-nic baskets, a common response to government PSAs is "well, DUH, obviously", and there's an aura of pseudoscience around academia. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Great Luirokitanea's national animal is the Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Lusitanian paganism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Great Luirokitanea was endorsed by The Monarchy of Neuber.
- : Great Luirokitanea was endorsed by The Empire of Revendani.
- : Great Luirokitanea was endorsed by The Empire of Orlys.
- : Great Luirokitanea was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Ist Grald Boy.
- : Great Luirokitanea was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector and Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Great Luirokitanea, there's an aura of pseudoscience around academia.
- : Following new legislation in Great Luirokitanea, a common response to government PSAs is "well, DUH, obviously".
- : Following new legislation in Great Luirokitanea, park rangers struggle to deal with a rash of stolen pic-a-nic baskets.
- : Following new legislation in Great Luirokitanea, legal contracts aren't worth the paper they're written on.
- : Following new legislation in Great Luirokitanea, a stocking with a crooked seam or a tie without a full Windsor knot are grounds for instant dismissal.
Endorsements Received: 90 » Socialist Platypus, Balan Bar, Oktadonia, Duby, Pervincia, Hubdova, Primis Tenebris, Seolia, Aelandi, Stustu, Loveable Dogs, Cle Brait, The Psittacines, Liberto-Ancapistan, Tarzantos El Camosia, Nibelia, Lislandia, Tolerian Empire, Ziroxeut, Locotima, Wakaru, Her Majesty Silver Garden, StarGaiz, Nova Briton, Dyrland, Aether Inc, Nordharz, Hockeyyekcoh, Daraln, Ocean Sunsets, Baccara, Ropen, The Capitalist China Party, Tie-Died Chinchillas, Firifanteria, Durntoy, Terra-Prisma, Kensaland, Paul Pasch, Novo Reslas, Sri Malawi, United Kingdom of the Conch Kingdom, The Seventh German Reich, Parasano, Jalmar, New Republic of Romeo, Empireedy, Altareynsikht, Kinshinsoukan, Moskovskie, and 40 others.Jolly Industries, Yummasia, Adalwulf, Celestial Flames, Adka, Republic Of New land, Cyzixraqab, Galliadurm, Northshires, Khlachten, Cubanboys, Meowtremulous, Gonswanza, Grand Order Of Lodgec, Timiskrane, South Blorbo, Charville, Americo-Federation, Red Finlandian Guard, Lugunica, Soviet Utopia Reunion Party, East Groland, Dennis the Goat, LC Land, Horacko Federation, Unidentified-nation, Mandalanusia, Tee Googly Coffee Me, Wollo, Ximavia, Calihuila, Koneule, UnirState, The New Economic Quebec, Olornia, East Capitalistan, Ist Grald Boy, Orlys, Revendani, and Neuber.