|Leader||President Yi-Won Sung|
|Animal||East Sea Dragon|
The Constitutional Monarchy of Great Koryeo is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by President Yi-Won Sung with an iron fist, and remarkable for its triple-decker prams, ubiquitous missile silos, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, cynical, devout population of 1.421 billion Koreans are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Daepyongyang. The average income tax rate is 66.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Korean economy, worth 187 trillion Koryeo Won a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Tourism. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 131,714 Koryeo Won, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.9 times as much as the poorest.
The GKBI Channel Tunnel project is plagued by delays, hordes of unemployed lumberjacks have resorted to cutting down utility poles to satisfy their cravings, motorists must pay to enter inner-cities during peak hours, and military units are often seen arguing over which one is truly favored by the gods. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Great Koryeo's national animal is the East Sea Dragon, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Presbyterian Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Great Koryeo's influence in Conch Kingdom rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Great Koryeo was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Great Koryeo was endorsed by The Federation of Les Iles Orientales.
- : Following new legislation in Great Koryeo, military units are often seen arguing over which one is truly favored by the gods.
- : Following new legislation in Great Koryeo, motorists must pay to enter inner-cities during peak hours.
- : Following new legislation in Great Koryeo, hordes of unemployed lumberjacks have resorted to cutting down utility poles to satisfy their cravings.
- : Following new legislation in Great Koryeo, the GKBI Channel Tunnel project is plagued by delays.
- : Following new legislation in Great Koryeo, the military is recruiting war criminals to join its weapons research teams.
- : Great Koryeo endorsed The Jingoistic States of RNGkhstan.
- : Great Koryeo was endorsed by The Clean and Green Corponation of Kursibar.
Endorsements Received: 65 » Socialist Platypus, Red Finlandian Guard, Duby, Adalwulf, Empireedy, Daraln, Nibelia, Terra-Prisma, Ziroxeut, Hubdova, Aether Inc, Yummasia, Lugunica, Sri Malawi, Shovell, Timiskrane, Liberto-Ancapistan, South Blorbo, Unidentified-nation, Dennis the Goat, Utah Republic, Pervincia, Galliadurm, Vapo, LC Land, Paul Pasch, Ecosio, Ropen, Nordharz, Tee Googly Coffee Me, Wollo, The Texas Constantium, Meowtremulous, Hydrusite, Celestial Flames, Koneule, Torcan, Uncreative name, Peacefounders, The Cape Horn, Grand Order Of Lodgec, Lislandia, Horacko Federation, Ist Grald Boy, Loveable Dogs, Olornia, Saraai, Tie-Died Chinchillas, Charville, Khlachten, and 15 others.Revendani, Neuber, Orlys, Ciapore, Theocratic Disciples of Christ, Durntoy, Lashyr, Femboykhstan, Wakaru, Novo Reslas, The Psittacines, RNGkhstan, Miraslav, Kursibar, and Les Iles Orientales.