|Leader||the 5 kings|
The Federation of Great Kings is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by the 5 kings with a fair hand, and remarkable for its daily referendums, smutty television, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-working, democratic population of 15.655 billion Royals hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Social Policy, and Education. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 42.1%.
The strong Great Kingsian economy, worth 889 trillion Reais a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Soda Sales industry, with major contributions from Gambling, Trout Farming, and Basket Weaving. Black market activity is notable. Average income is 56,831 Reais, with the richest citizens earning 7.1 times as much as the poorest.
People find it hard to relate to soldiers because of the dehumanising masks they wear, it is a crime to operate a combine harvester while intoxicated, the entire retail industry has been replaced by online delivery services, and mining safety laws are often more expensive than what's being mined. Crime, especially youth-related, is moderate. Great Kings's national animal is the lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Great Kings was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
- : Great Kings was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Economic Output.
- : Great Kings was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Gambling Industry.
- : Great Kings was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : Great Kings's influence in Eurth rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Great Kings's influence in Eurth rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Great Kings's influence in Eurth rose from "Zero" to "Page".
- : Great Kings relocated from The Rejected Realms to Eurth.
- : Great Kings's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Great Kings relocated from Europa to The Rejected Realms.