|Animal||Hanoverian Walker Horse|
The Kingdom of Great Hanover is a huge, safe nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, smutty television, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 444 million Great Hanoverians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Administration, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Amsterdoff. The average income tax rate is 52.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Great Hanoverian economy, worth 42.6 trillion Hanoverian Dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Basket Weaving, Trout Farming, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 95,962 Hanoverian Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation's democracy attracts huddled masses yearning to breathe free, urban graffiti is hand-calligraphed in perfectly kerned elegant fonts, it is illegal to have the wrong clock time showing on your microwave oven, and artists from across the nation compete to renovate the restrooms of old government buildings. Crime is totally unknown. Great Hanover's national animal is the Hanoverian Walker Horse, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Great Hanover was endorsed by The Kaiju fan addict of Othenhiem.
- : Great Hanover was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cultured.
- : Great Hanover voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
- : Great Hanover endorsed The Republic of Christian Terra.
- : Great Hanover endorsed The April Joy of Apabeossie.
- : Following new legislation in Great Hanover, artists from across the nation compete to renovate the restrooms of old government buildings.
- : Following new legislation in Great Hanover, it is illegal to have the wrong clock time showing on your microwave oven.
- : Following new legislation in Great Hanover, urban graffiti is hand-calligraphed in perfectly kerned elegant fonts.
- : Great Hanover was endorsed by The April Joy of Apabeossie.
- : Great Hanover was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector and Largest Trout Fishing Sector and the Top 10% for Highest Poor Incomes and Largest Cheese Export Sector.
Endorsements Received: 65 » Meropis, Yahlia, Pilipinas and Malaya, Imperium Anglorum, Saint Domingo, Elisabethshagen, Ausvelt, Invernessia, North of Americas, Irminsulia, Walfo, Savinecross, The Seven Provinces, Abject Ludicrosity, Regnum Italiae, The Reunited Yugoslavs, St Scarlett, Thracia Republic, The Champions League, Shaor, Northern German Federation, GanymedEuropa, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Rivierenland, Leranditale, The Kingdom of Denmark, Jim the Baptist, Heermiinaa, Destyntine, Owlograd, The New Mexican Confederation, Outer Sparta, Dark Matter, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Dorenstad, The New Nordic Union, Viktorias, Republic of Satherland, Enway, Grodisze, Someseni, Nardin, NorthPortugal, Kanokla, Trixeland, Northern Socialist States, The Young Ur, Kyrica, Old World Order, Uzbek Khan, and 15 others.The States of Texas and Arkansas, Valtrona, Eski, Greater Albaina, Sloburg, Eco-Paris Reformation, Mynox, Drew Durrnil, Falvaard, Distelmsland, Continental Social Democrats, Christian Terra, Berlin and Potsdam, Apabeossie, and Othenhiem.