The Shattered Empire of Great Aeldari is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Eldanesh with an iron fist, and renowned for its state-planned economy, restrictive gun laws, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 1.657 billion Aeldari are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The enormous, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ulthwé. The average income tax rate is 69.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Aeldari economy, worth 110 trillion soulstones a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Retail, Arms Manufacturing, and Tourism. Average income is 66,559 soulstones, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Skateparks can be found in every city, there is an abondance of ackawi and zartschmelzend in every Aeldari grocery store, the nation has nearly as many history museums as Aeldari, and students who do not recite the national anthem each morning have to drop and give their teacher 50. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Great Aeldari's national animal is the phoenix, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Aeldari Mythology.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Great Aeldari was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Great Aeldari was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Following new legislation in Great Aeldari, students who do not recite the national anthem each morning have to drop and give their teacher 50.
- : Following new legislation in Great Aeldari, the nation has nearly as many history museums as Aeldari.
- : Following new legislation in Great Aeldari, there is an abondance of ackawi and zartschmelzend in every Aeldari grocery store.
- : Following new legislation in Great Aeldari, skateparks can be found in every city.
- : Following new legislation in Great Aeldari, rebuilding efforts for a recently destroyed cathedral aren't expected to be completed for another century.
- : Great Aeldari was endorsed by The Commonwealth of The Langburn Islands.
- : Great Aeldari was endorsed by The Insane Zombie Nudist Colony of LadyRebels.
- : Great Aeldari was endorsed by The Republic of Fighting Kawi Ninja.
Endorsements Received: 82 » Qvait, Corgitopiaa, Concrete Slab, Yeldarbsland, New Briantown, Aumeltopia, Amerion, Erinor, PenguinPies, Bleakfoot, Land Without Shrimp, Auphelia, Midand, Farengeto, Andinla, Abarri, West Pastafaria, Gonrati, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Aidenfieeld, Wehraboos, Laamiva, The Filippinas, Hanguk-Nippon, Volaworand, Sandaoguo, Ebonhand, Bawkie, Tepertopia, Kandorith, Holy Free, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Phanama, Nowa Europa, Bartonia Nova, Purple Hyacinth, Brunier, Marinho Islands, Sedunn, Los Rodeos, Rabbitz, Apartment 11F, Shefino, WI SD EA D, Belschaft, Rotenaplistan, Beepee, Eskvenn, The Imperial Frost Federation, Rebel-topia, and 32 others.Treir, Synarion, Wakandan Tribes, Wallechi, Holota, Qawe, The Altan, Seythennia, Scu Greinne, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Bichedder, NIGHTRAY, Libedistan, Westenhald, New Belgrade, The Stickmin Empire, The United Australian States, Ipugao, Kaoia, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, JavaSiege, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Dalegreen, Kaleidescooptopia, Beblahbleblo, Rhetiaa, Agletgreenia, North Prarie, Eastern Mekong, Canmore, Fighting Kawi Ninja, and LadyRebels.