The Communist Kingdom of Great-Bohemia is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Leader Sivok II with a fair hand, and remarkable for its daily referendums, keen interest in outer space, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 8.314 billion Bohemians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bohemian City. The average income tax rate is 95.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Bohemian economy, worth a remarkable 1,007 trillion Silvers a year, is highly specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 121,227 Silvers, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The tenet of free speech is held dear, pharmacies close down as medicinal drugs are sold freely by the government, the government has cut taxes in the face of widespread tax evasion, and wind farms are erected on shuttered oil platforms. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Great-Bohemia's national animal is the Emu, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Great-Bohemia's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Great-Bohemia's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Great-Bohemia was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Great-Bohemia ceased to exist.
- : Great-Bohemia was endorsed by Sovereign republic of welm.
- : Great-Bohemia was endorsed by Central realms.
- : Great-Bohemia was endorsed by Metricis.
- : Great-Bohemia was endorsed by Brandishland.
- : Great-Bohemia was endorsed by Skiles empire.
- : Great-Bohemia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.