The United Kingdoms of Grays Harbor is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by King Paul-Emil II with an even hand, and renowned for its compulsory military service, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and unlimited-speed roads. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cheerful, devout population of 29.417 billion Harberians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government is dominated by the Department of Defense, with Law & Order, Education, and Industry also on the agenda, while Social Policy and Spirituality are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aberdeen. The average income tax rate is 94.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Harberian economy, worth a remarkable 6,534 trillion Crowns a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. Average income is an amazing 222,136 Crowns, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
King Paul-Emil II is described as an everyday person with normal tastes and the usual interests, prime commercial land is being swamped with archaeological teams, the nation's prisons are touted as the best weight loss programs money can't buy, and fighter pilots crash out of the air after failing to understand their foreign instruction manuals. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Grays Harbor's national animal is the Baycat, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Harberian Catholic.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Grays Harbor voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Texas"".
- : Grays Harbor voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Convention on Internet Neutrality".
- : Grays Harbor was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Azbadar.
- : Grays Harbor voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn Kknight"".
- : Grays Harbor voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Prevention of Torture"".
- : Grays Harbor voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Wopruthien".
- : Grays Harbor voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom of Religion".
- : Grays Harbor voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend August".
- : Grays Harbor voted against the World Assembly Resolution "National Sovereignty Act".
- : Grays Harbor was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.