|Leader||King Paul-Emil II|
The United Kingdoms of Grays Harbor is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by King Paul-Emil II with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, smutty television, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, cheerful, devout population of 35.662 billion Harberians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government is dominated by the Department of Defense, with Law & Order, Education, and Industry also on the agenda, while Social Policy and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aberdeen. The average income tax rate is 94.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Harberian economy, worth a remarkable 8,706 trillion Crowns a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 244,130 Crowns, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Unwary hikers climbing the bluffs of Mount Aberdeen make great practice for foreign snipers, fishermen take out second mortgages to afford the yearly fishing permit, the might of the entire Harberian Navy is focused on fifty bemused spear-throwing islanders, and nations across the world are quick to praise King Paul-Emil II's good looks and intellectual prowess. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Grays Harbor's national animal is the Baycat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Harberian Catholic.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Grays Harbor voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Trotterdam".
- : Grays Harbor voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Legal Rights of Workers".
- : Grays Harbor was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Developed.
- : Grays Harbor was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Grays Harbor voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Freedom to Seek Medical Care II"".
- : Grays Harbor voted against the World Assembly Resolution " International Transportation Preclearance Act".
- : Grays Harbor was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
- : Grays Harbor voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Mikeswill".
- : Grays Harbor voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Mikeswill".
- : Grays Harbor voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Wartime Journalism Protection Act".