|Leader||King Paul-Emil II|
The United Kingdoms of Grays Harbor is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by King Paul-Emil II with an even hand, and remarkable for its frequent executions, unlimited-speed roads, and pith helmet sales. The hard-nosed, cheerful, devout population of 31.212 billion Harberians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government is dominated by the Department of Defense, although Law & Order, Education, and Industry are also considered important, while Social Policy and Spirituality are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aberdeen. The average income tax rate is 93.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Harberian economy, worth a remarkable 7,302 trillion Crowns a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Tourism. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 233,976 Crowns, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Doctors prescribe medicines but they rarely dispense hope or compassion, diners regard burgers made from mechanically reclaimed cow protein as "proper meat", credit scores fluctuate wildly with every change of government, and no-one can foil the ambitions of Big Aluminium. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Grays Harbor's national animal is the Baycat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Harberian Catholic.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Grays Harbor voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Ban on Secret Treaties"".
- : Grays Harbor voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Greater Dienstad".
- : Grays Harbor voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Asbestos Consumption, Disposal and Worker Protection".
- : Grays Harbor voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Boston".
- : Grays Harbor voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Preventing the Illicit Trade of Cultural Artefacts".
- : Grays Harbor voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Helaw".
- : Grays Harbor voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate The Monarchist Entente"".
- : Grays Harbor voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Freedom of Expression"".
- : Grays Harbor was endorsed by The Serene Compassionate Utopia of Safj.
- : Grays Harbor voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Guy".