|Leader||King Paul-Emil II|
The United Kingdoms of Grays Harbor is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by King Paul-Emil II with an even hand, and renowned for its pith helmet sales, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cheerful, devout population of 30.128 billion Harberians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government is dominated by the Department of Defense, with Law & Order, Education, and Industry also on the agenda, while Social Policy and Spirituality are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aberdeen. The average income tax rate is 94.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Harberian economy, worth a remarkable 6,849 trillion Crowns a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Tourism. Average income is an amazing 227,356 Crowns, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Doctors prescribe medicines but they rarely dispense hope or compassion, diners regard burgers made from mechanically reclaimed cow protein as "proper meat", credit scores fluctuate wildly with every change of government, and no-one can foil the ambitions of Big Aluminium. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Grays Harbor's national animal is the Baycat, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Harberian Catholic.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Grays Harbor was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : Grays Harbor voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Ozone Layer Protection".
- : Grays Harbor endorsed The Gigantic Frozen Igloo of Studly Penguins.
- : Grays Harbor voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protection of Biomedical Research".
- : Grays Harbor voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The MT Army".
- : Grays Harbor voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates".
- : Grays Harbor voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Tsunamy".
- : Grays Harbor was endorsed by The Gigantic Frozen Igloo of Studly Penguins.
- : Grays Harbor voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Dank memes"".
- : Grays Harbor was endorsed by The Serene Compassionate Utopia of Safj.