|Leader||King Paul-Emil II|
The United Kingdoms of Grays Harbor is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by King Paul-Emil II with an even hand, and renowned for its compulsory military service, smutty television, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cheerful, devout population of 36.33 billion Harberians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government is dominated by the Department of Defense, although Law & Order, Education, and Industry are also considered important, while Social Policy and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aberdeen. The average income tax rate is 95.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Harberian economy, worth a remarkable 8,761 trillion Crowns a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 241,176 Crowns, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Brancalandian Brie isn't available anywhere in Grays Harbor, the navy plans patrols according to how many pubs nearby ports have, children gain their first sex education from reading the dictionary, and things are looking up for patients accidentally prescribed erectile dysfunction medication. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Grays Harbor's national animal is the Baycat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Harberian Catholic.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Grays Harbor voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Land Reclamation Regulation".
- : Grays Harbor voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Kenmoria".
- : Grays Harbor voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Landfill Regulation Act"".
- : Grays Harbor was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Grays Harbor voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Twobagger".
- : Grays Harbor voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Supporting and Valuing the Humanities"".
- : Grays Harbor voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Ariusgrad".
- : Grays Harbor voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Patient Travel Freedoms".
- : Grays Harbor voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Sierra Lyricalia".
- : Grays Harbor voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Sites of Religious Significance".