|Leader||King Paul-Emil II|
The United Kingdoms of Grays Harbor is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by King Paul-Emil II with an even hand, and renowned for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, unlimited-speed roads, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cheerful, devout population of 36.892 billion Harberians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government is dominated by the Department of Defense, although Law & Order, Education, and Industry are also considered important, while Social Policy and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aberdeen. The average income tax rate is 95.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Harberian economy, worth a remarkable 8,766 trillion Crowns a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 237,615 Crowns, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Brancalandian Brie isn't available anywhere in Grays Harbor, the navy plans patrols according to how many pubs nearby ports have, children gain their first sex education from reading the dictionary, and things are looking up for patients accidentally prescribed erectile dysfunction medication. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Grays Harbor's national animal is the Baycat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Harberian Catholic.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Grays Harbor voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Northern Borland"".
- : Grays Harbor voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Whistleblower Protection Act".
- : Grays Harbor was endorsed by The OoOoh NoOooOoo of Indian Empire.
- : Grays Harbor voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Right to Assemble".
- : Grays Harbor voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Death Penalty Ban"".
- : Grays Harbor was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Mining Sector.
- : Grays Harbor voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend King HEM".
- : Grays Harbor voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Freedom of Assembly"".
- : Grays Harbor voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Sapient Life".
- : Grays Harbor was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes and Largest Publishing Industry and the Top 10% for Most Devout.