The First Galactic Empire of Gray Army is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Emperor Sturnn with an even hand, and remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, frequent executions, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 31.882 billion Gray Armyians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Crassus. The average income tax rate is 98.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Gray Armyite economy, worth a remarkable 6,734 trillion Imperial Credits a year, is highly specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Woodchip Exports, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 211,217 Imperial Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
High school bands practice by moonlight, the freedom to be free is always just out of reach, one does not simply walk into the tundra, and the arms industry is strictly regulated. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Gray Army's national animal is the Gorog, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Imperial Cult.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Gray Army was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Gray Army was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Gray Army was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
- : Gray Army was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Corrupt Governments.
- : Following new legislation in Gray Army, the arms industry is strictly regulated.
- : Following new legislation in Gray Army, one does not simply walk into the tundra.
- : Following new legislation in Gray Army, the freedom to be free is always just out of reach.
- : Following new legislation in Gray Army, high school bands practice by moonlight.
- : Following new legislation in Gray Army, more than one company makes the board game Monopoly.
- : Gray Army was reclassified from "Democratic Socialists" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
Endorsements Received: None.