The F-14 loving nation of Grater Tovakia is a massive, efficient nation, notable for its otherworldly petting zoo, ubiquitous missile silos, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless, devout population of 3.194 billion Tovakians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The relatively small, corrupt, pro-business government is dominated by the Department of Defense, although Industry, Law & Order, and Education are also considered important, while Welfare and International Aid are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Gavograd. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 17.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Grater Tovakian economy, worth 510 trillion Gavins a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Retail, Uranium Mining, and Gambling. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an impressive 159,684 Gavins, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 528,856 per year while the poor average 36,015, a ratio of 14.7 to 1.
Funeral directors are frequently looking at their watches during funerals, young soldiers are shocked to discover there are no 'safe spaces' on a battlefield, meals are now followed by thirty minutes of mandatory exercise, and directors of low-budget sci-fi films are flocking to use Gavograd as a backdrop. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Grater Tovakia's national animal is the Falcon, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Grater Tovakia's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Grater Tovakia was endorsed by The United Autonomous Provinces of Emeseses.
- : Grater Tovakia was endorsed by The Defender of the Rejected of Kyorgia.
- : Grater Tovakia's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Grater Tovakia was endorsed by The Dead Stars of Marilyn Manson Freaks.
- : Grater Tovakia endorsed The Defender of the Rejected of Kyorgia.
- : Grater Tovakia relocated from Conch Kingdom to The Rejected Realms.
- : Grater Tovakia lodged a message on the Conch Kingdom Regional Message Board.
- : Grater Tovakia was endorsed by The Federation of New Jaedonstan.
- : Grater Tovakia endorsed The Constitutional Monarchy of Balan Bar.