The F-14 loving nation of Grater Tovakia is a massive, efficient nation, remarkable for its ubiquitous missile silos, otherworldly petting zoo, and avant-garde cinema. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless, devout population of 2.62 billion Tovakians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The relatively small, corrupt, pro-business government is dominated by the Department of Defense, with Industry, Law & Order, and Education also on the agenda, while Welfare and International Aid are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Gavograd. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 17.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Grater Tovakian economy, worth 416 trillion Gavins a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Retail, Uranium Mining, and Gambling. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an impressive 159,153 Gavins, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 522,782 per year while the poor average 36,335, a ratio of 14.4 to 1.
The government has completely eliminated all childcare programs, there's no such thing as bad publicity, college-level writing classes are taught by undergraduate editors of the school newspaper, and the nation is under martial law. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Grater Tovakia's national animal is the Falcon, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Grater Tovakia resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Grater Tovakia resigned as Chief Executive Officer of Lands End.
- : Grater Tovakia lodged a message on the Lands End Regional Message Board.
- : Grater Tovakia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "World Assembly Justice Accord".
- : Grater Tovakia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Grater Tovakia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Pierconium".
- : Grater Tovakia was endorsed by The Blue and Green Peacock of Peacockastan.
- : Grater Tovakia was endorsed by The Rogue State of Bonnie Blue Republic.
- : Grater Tovakia endorsed The Rogue State of Bonnie Blue Republic.
- : Grater Tovakia was admitted to the World Assembly.