|Faith||Cult of Personality|
The Kingdom of Granducato Toscana is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Mat Moses with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, frequent executions, and digital currency. The compassionate population of 5.259 billion Granducato di Toscana are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Firenze. The average income tax rate is 97.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Granducato di Toscana economy, worth 936 trillion fiorinoes a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 178,100 fiorinoes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Small businesses are gobbled up almost daily by corporate giants, Rupert Bear is considered to be the most risqué TV programme in Granducato Toscana, orphans would rather live their life of luxury than be adopted by prospective parents, and ice-filled coffins are ominously positioned in the corner of every hospital ward. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Granducato Toscana's national animal is the wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Cult of Personality.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Granducato Toscana was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : Granducato Toscana endorsed The Too-Well-Hidden Bunker of Podium.
- : Granducato Toscana endorsed The Latin Republic of Sirulinuck.
- : Granducato Toscana endorsed The Too Many to Count Islands of Arnic.
- : Following new legislation in Granducato Toscana, ice-filled coffins are ominously positioned in the corner of every hospital ward.
- : Following new legislation in Granducato Toscana, orphans would rather live their life of luxury than be adopted by prospective parents.
- : Following new legislation in Granducato Toscana, Rupert Bear is considered to be the most risqué TV programme in Granducato Toscana.
- : Following new legislation in Granducato Toscana, small businesses are gobbled up almost daily by corporate giants.
- : Following new legislation in Granducato Toscana, money that should have gone to charities is instead spent on monitoring them.
- : Granducato Toscana was endorsed by The Too-Well-Hidden Bunker of Podium.
Endorsements Received: 63 » Winter Aura, Kittenlicious, Shaktirajya, Kisovec, Sensorland, Papercuts and Skittles, Liberillia, Mirchusko, Mathematania, Ferroia, DiscGolfLand, Tropical Isles, Fujai, Atheist States of Philippines, Pandaland II, Akshireuya, Probablynotverygoodistan, Cro Magnon, Fuentana, San Mazer, Nieubasria, Kiensu, Leukogeras, Moriari, Arracrania, IndyCar Racing, Zoran, Loegries, Holmani, Mediobogdum, Anuubis, Archonina, Volkason, Wickedly evil people, Hamburg Neo, Westwind, Giovanniland, Samueliebox, Dilber, Gracelantia, BIteland, Arvladma, The First Earth Empire, Antahbrantahstan, Professor thomas, Bhang Bhang Duc, Forcaforta, Zuriath, Rowdy, Pepinooo, and 13 others.Eastern Bahia, Wellington Bingbong, Oronia, Sindria, Schlesien-Galizien, Hilang Kuss, Lodiberdade, The Undivided, Schantan, Weratt, Arnic, Sirulinuck, and Podium.