|Capital||Grander Earth City|
The Kingdom of Grander Earth is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by King Kemrii with an even hand, and notable for its pith helmet sales, anti-smoking policies, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, devout population of 3.276 billion Grander Earthians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Administration, and Law & Order also on the agenda. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Grander Earth City. The average income tax rate is 85.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Grander Earthian economy, worth 373 trillion Silver Notes a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 114,019 Silver Notes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
Citizens wishing to leave the country must surrender half their wealth to the government, seven-year-olds debate for weeks on the merits of the Oxford comma, light entertainment shows are light on actual entertainment, and corporate lawyers are joyfully combing through the new tax code for any new loopholes for their clients. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Grander Earth's national animal is the White Stag, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Grander Earth was endorsed by The Republic of Wilkshire.
- : Grander Earth was endorsed by The Kingdom of Democritus.
- : Grander Earth was endorsed by The Republic of Maj Tonia Godgueeber.
- : Grander Earth was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Solcialist States.
- : Following new legislation in Grander Earth, corporate lawyers are joyfully combing through the new tax code for any new loopholes for their clients.
- : Following new legislation in Grander Earth, light entertainment shows are light on actual entertainment.
- : Following new legislation in Grander Earth, seven-year-olds debate for weeks on the merits of the Oxford comma.
- : Following new legislation in Grander Earth, citizens wishing to leave the country must surrender half their wealth to the government.
- : Following new legislation in Grander Earth, people who have had childhood imaginary friends are told they can't ever be trusted with guns.
- : Grander Earth was endorsed by The Democratic Union of New Trisone.
Endorsements Received: 80 » Yaorozu, Territorio di Nessuno, The Mace Kingdom, Shadowrik, Siwale, Eravonia, PlanetPunk, Kwaj, Shibutani, Kylesburgh, Corfad, Bayern-Straubing, Atain, Xinchao, Notyoutopia, Gladio II, Koda-Land, Liberentis, Amauri, Albacria, Shin-Hachioji, United Draconia, Empy, Holy Oranz, Zeternia, Buckerino, THX1138, Sundred, Q w e r t y, Pizza Squared, Wineclaw, Guslantis, Frances Francis the First of France, Sacrento, Ethnon, Selfgradatude, CedieRKing, Sunto, Alsace and Lorraine United, The United States of Romania, Hyperbanus, McMasterdonia, Sanjurika, Pallaith, Sahriastan, Waterma, Mzeusia, Dovena, Malta Comino Gozo, Sil Dorsett, and 30 others.Wodan, Maott, Universal State Formula, Moubarakistan, Gooboistkoyt, Victoriaans Nederlands, Rochester Black, Suicidistan, Aenglaland, Former English Colony, Ayylienz, Kulgatha, Vsyerossiya, I am the one who knocks, Xentherida, Abject Ludicrosity, El Fiji Grande, Bharathvarsh, Sheppey, American MapleStory, Diodone, Shaun, Misuvelia, Highton Islands, Dar es Saalam, New Trisone, Solcialist States, Maj Tonia Godgueeber, Democritus, and Wilkshire.