The Republic of Grandamerica is a colossal, cultured nation, notable for its infamous sell-swords, anti-smoking policies, and strictly enforced bedtime. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 5.49 billion Grandamericans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The tiny government prioritizes Education, although Industry, Environment, and Law & Order are also considered important, while Spirituality and Social Policy are ignored. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 1.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Grandamerican economy, worth a remarkable 1,066 trillion Dollhairs a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 194,202 Dollhairs, with the richest citizens earning 5.9 times as much as the poorest.
Life-saving resuscitation is denied based on decades-old teenage diaries that declare "I want to die before I get old", G-SPAN viewership drops as MPs act their age, embarrassed police officers wear spandex and carry net guns, and men avoid even so much as looking at female colleagues. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Grandamerica's national animal is the Boot, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Grandamerica was endorsed by The Legendary Fluffiness of Darcania.
- : Grandamerica was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Morlanka.
- : Grandamerica was endorsed by The 3rd Socialist WA Empire of Gospel Power.
- : Grandamerica was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Ktyria.
- : Following new legislation in Grandamerica, men avoid even so much as looking at female colleagues.
- : Following new legislation in Grandamerica, embarrassed police officers wear spandex and carry net guns.
- : Grandamerica was reclassified from "Civil Rights Lovefest" to "New York Times Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Grandamerica, G-SPAN viewership drops as MPs act their age.
- : Following new legislation in Grandamerica, life-saving resuscitation is denied based on decades-old teenage diaries that declare "I want to die before I get old".
- : Grandamerica's influence in The North Pacific rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
Endorsements Received: 116 » Shin-Hachioji, Pallaith, South Grand Mountain, Sheppey, Great Bights Mum, Kwaj, Notyoutopia, Coemgen, Yaorozu, Yukti, Aenglaland, Kelvaros Prime, Holy Oranz, Selfgradatude, Forunte, Shadowrik, Bharathvarsh, The Utopian Movement, New Chilokver, SchoolHouse Rock, Sankami, Friently, Buckerino, Puczovska, Prevaland, Kaschovia, Anima Proxa, Sunto, Siwale, TerranulliuZ, McMasterdonia, Che Sana Und, Diodone, I Am Bad At Naming Nations, HMS Unicorn, Malta Comino Gozo, Vogonlandia, Seven Hills, Cuyan, Sil Dorsett, Cloydicia, The Lancerian Empire, Lord Ravenclaw, PlanetPunk, The Iron Lions, Yaris, Stareogratia, Bayern-Straubing, Aerilia, Maestros haven, and 66 others.Pakistan 001, Moubarakistan, Universal State Formula, Republic of Dixie, Amerian States, American MapleStory, Territorio di Nessuno, Horsley Land, Tredano, General COE, Xentherida, Coppicia, Gellandia, Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, Beodarasc, Lionia, Inorganic Tomb Thing, Panama Coalition, Phillywob, Asuroka, Corfad, Wodan, Thenaca, Wineclaw, Ainsworth, Felhaven, The The Bierands, Unsophisticate, Victoriaans Nederlands, Midds Conia, Unimaginable Doom, RedRunele, New-El, Calamazo, The Syca, Apetopia, Agrauron, Mzeusia, Gladio II, NatsukiLand, Malvad, Merconitonitopia, Xinchao, Inzland, SillyString, Astal Aavors, Avornica, Bridgett, Eglise Sainte Eve, Socialist Cooperative Republics, Illusia and Neverendia, Alsatian Island, A Terribly Charismatic Duck, Marralore, Aezus, AdyLand, Nation Narion, Ozstan, The South Falls, Frances Francis the First of France, The Mazur Empire, Zazumo, Ktyria, Gospel Power, Morlanka, and Darcania.