The Interstellar Domain of Grahnol is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Arovi Moisekieer with an even hand, and notable for its frequent executions, daily referendums, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate population of 2.464 billion Grahnolians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Administration, and Welfare also on the agenda. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pesdef. The average income tax rate is 48.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Grahnolian economy, worth 247 trillion crantalis a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Trout Farming, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 100,569 crantalis, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
Visitors to Violet Rock City are stunned to learn that they must memorize the "99 Principles" before entering, evasive politicians don't fail to strongly commit to not committing to a course of non-inaction, most of the military's funding goes into researching space-age weaponry, and even religious militants can be swayed by the power of #love. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Grahnol's national animal is the cow, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Grahnol endorsed The Royal Federation of Alterrum.
- : Grahnol was endorsed by The Kingdom of Ergutia.
- : Grahnol was endorsed by The Royal Federation of Alterrum.
- : Grahnol endorsed The Kingdom of Ergutia.
- : Following new legislation in Grahnol, even religious militants can be swayed by the power of #love.
- : Following new legislation in Grahnol, most of the military's funding goes into researching space-age weaponry.
- : Following new legislation in Grahnol, evasive politicians don't fail to strongly commit to not committing to a course of non-inaction.
- : Following new legislation in Grahnol, visitors to Violet Rock City are stunned to learn that they must memorize the "99 Principles" before entering.
- : Following new legislation in Grahnol, most voters only see their chosen representative visit once every election cycle.
- : Grahnol endorsed The Democratic States of DVVK.
Endorsements Received: 61 » Anollasia, Republic of Nutella, Cyber Revolution, The Soylent Green Party, Nooooooooooooooo, Datland, The City States Of Las Vegas, Adorable Kittens, New Fania, Old Atlantica, Karlando, Blogotopia, Dustwind, Sorya, Flex Lexington, Better Indonesia, The Biggles Syndicate, Seranis, Aspistania, Wysrod, Kuriko, HN67, Germanic and Jewish people, Isentran, Earth Federation, Tycorn, Future of Mankind, RussiaOne, Colonel Terrosit, Sygnafylki, Chip Skylark, South and East Illyria, The Snake Brotherhood, Polka Republic, Vedrea, Zeklandia, PYT, Zim-topia, Lamborghini Murcielago, Coreras, DunNaGall, Tzo, Manonmanistan, Generic Country Name That Is Available, The Republic of the Cherokee Nation, Libraziland, Calachia, The Two-Headed Snake, New Udonia, Achiotopia, and 11 others.ScaleLand, Creeptopia, Uprus, Haiic Stevia, Ignis Cinere, Kyrizstanislav, Grungerock, Danyl, DVVK, Alterrum, and Ergutia.