|Leader||Martial Commander Badratakor Finkrall|
|Animal||gargantuan gozik massacre whale|
The Warforce of Gozira is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by Martial Commander Badratakor Finkrall with an iron fist, and remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, ubiquitous missile silos, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 2.741 billion gozirs are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The enormous, corrupt, socially-minded, well-organized government is dominated by the Department of Defense, with Law & Order and Administration also on the agenda, while International Aid is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Murtgore. The average income tax rate is 96.9%.
The frighteningly efficient gozik economy, worth 655 trillion skulls a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, highly specialized black market in Arms Manufacturing. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 239,091 skulls, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The Counter-Terrorism Unit has been nicknamed "Big Bad Wolf" for its tendency towards urban demolition, foreign governments regularly accuse the gozik military of war crimes, creating cardboard imitations of missiles is a new top-secret military project, and the military has forsaken terrestrial warfare. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Gozira's national animal is the gargantuan gozik massacre whale, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Gozira was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Authoritarian.
- : Following new legislation in Gozira, the military has forsaken terrestrial warfare.
- : Following new legislation in Gozira, creating cardboard imitations of missiles is a new top-secret military project.
- : Following new legislation in Gozira, foreign governments regularly accuse the gozik military of war crimes.
- : Gozira voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Blood Sports".
- : Gozira lodged a message on the The Rejected Realms Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Gozira, the Counter-Terrorism Unit has been nicknamed "Big Bad Wolf" for its tendency towards urban demolition.
- : Following new legislation in Gozira, kids are told they can be whoever they want to be when they grow up.
- : Following new legislation in Gozira, the bayonet is cutting-edge technology.
- : Gozira endorsed The Watch how I Soar Nation of A Leaf on the Wind.
Endorsements Received: 38 » Andromeda Islands, Zavea, Emeseses, Yoshiterra, Aqueira, Florin, Lederland, Dead I Jack, Aandruzognivia, Fa lin, Volsar, Aggro, Panormia, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Zerentopia, Razorback, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Delight, Greater Cesnica, ThePlace, Morover, Nation of Urie, Magrinia, South Sea New, Mundanus, Beezertopia, Rubian Empire, Alpharoland, Arinteriswith, Thuringia Reich, Nakena, Lansaka, North Comunist Awelanius, Agalaesia, Bormiar, Franluxin, Black Hawk Raider Refugees, and A Leaf on the Wind.