The Iron dictatorship of Gospel Power is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by Vladislav Anton with an iron fist, and renowned for its infamous sell-swords, complete lack of prisons, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 2.288 billion Slavs are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The enormous, corrupt, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, with Education, Industry, and Spirituality also on the agenda, while International Aid receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Srieg. The average income tax rate is 97.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Gospel Powerian economy, worth 393 trillion Crown coins a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Trout Farming. Average income is an impressive 171,962 Crown coins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
There has been a series of riots between local cannibals and health food advocates, family bonding sessions are considered immoral and are banned, citizens are frequently searched for illegal weapons, and employers may fire workers without giving any reason. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Gospel Power's national animal is the Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Gospel Power, employers may fire workers without giving any reason.
- : Following new legislation in Gospel Power, citizens are frequently searched for illegal weapons.
- : Following new legislation in Gospel Power, family bonding sessions are considered immoral and are banned.
- : Gospel Power's influence in Confederation of Corrupt Dictators fell from "Page" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Gospel Power resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Gospel Power's influence in Confederation of Corrupt Dictators rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Gospel Power lodged a message on the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators Regional Message Board.
- : Gospel Power endorsed The Corporate Confederacy of Depackya.
- : Gospel Power was endorsed by The Corporate Confederacy of Depackya.
- : Gospel Power published "N-day guide (not my)" (Factbook: Military).