The Transcendental Republic of Gosheon is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Hyrium Bright with an even hand, and remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, humorless population of 30.33 billion Gosheone enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, liberal government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Healthcare, and Social Policy are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kaieshnia. The average income tax rate is 77.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Gosheone economy, worth a remarkable 6,282 trillion auragilds a year, is highly specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 207,125 auragilds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Signatures have been replaced with illegible scribbles, dog owners proudly declare that their pups can predict when the mailman will arrive, selling your granddad's clothes requires an incredible amount of paperwork, and Hyrium Bright has been nicknamed 'Robomop'. Crime, especially youth-related, is pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Gosheon's national animal is the Kaieshnian farrow, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Gosheon, Hyrium Bright has been nicknamed 'Robomop'.
- : Following new legislation in Gosheon, selling your granddad's clothes requires an incredible amount of paperwork.
- : Gosheon was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Following new legislation in Gosheon, dog owners proudly declare that their pups can predict when the mailman will arrive.
- : Following new legislation in Gosheon, signatures have been replaced with illegible scribbles.
- : Following new legislation in Gosheon, a little pushing and pulling is needed for big ships to pass.
- : Gosheon was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Clialaad.
- : Following new legislation in Gosheon, primetime re-runs of The Black and White Minstrel Show are a critical hit.
- : Following new legislation in Gosheon, hospitals are amongst the best-funded in the region.
- : Following new legislation in Gosheon, hundreds of subterranean tunnels are being built as part of "Project Morlock".
Endorsements Received: 42 » Wysrod, The Republic of Osea, Namakan, Krystalveil, Killettland, Maconshinbernititte, Tausend Seen, Liberdon, Kachikawawa, Grimmywelsh, Violent Trees, Samonaemia, Free Land of Rebellium, Faradova, Evertopia, Xanthorrhoea, Selu-Ahare, Girls Who Say Bruh, The Soylent Green Party, Solsevara, DetroitSmash, Macrasetia, The Galactic American Imperium, Vivolkha, The Democratic State Of Josora, Hashari Darussalam, Kaprein, Ilfarasia, Geonomia, Houbur, Savveria, Greater Theowherveld, Markanite, Jaegerpondonia, Coldian, Rog Mily, Dustwind, Arnefol, Lisokyo, Striagro Uspil, United Kolance, and Clialaad.