|Leader||Roberte Boberte Robertson|
The Theocracy of Goatentah is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Roberte Boberte Robertson with an even hand, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, devotion to social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, devout population of 5.614 billion Goatentahians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Administration. The average income tax rate is 74.8%.
The all-consuming Goatentahian economy, worth 572 trillion goats a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 101,999 goats, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
A ban on unsolicited cold calling in all forms is in effect, medical lawsuits are out of control, citizens are encouraged to show displeasure with politicians by poking them with sharp metal sticks, and political gridlock ensues as even the most innocuous legislation is vetoed by the Supreme Court for potential civil rights violations. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Goatentah's national animal is the goat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Roman Catholic.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Goatentah was endorsed by The Ghost of Delegate Past of Pallaith.
- : Goatentah was endorsed by The Queendom of Eravonia.
- : Goatentah was endorsed by The Republic of Siwale.
- : Goatentah was endorsed by The Federation of Ethnon.
- : Goatentah was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Maott.
- : Following new legislation in Goatentah, political gridlock ensues as even the most innocuous legislation is vetoed by the Supreme Court for potential civil rights violations.
- : Goatentah was reclassified from "Moralistic Democracy" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Goatentah, citizens are encouraged to show displeasure with politicians by poking them with sharp metal sticks.
- : Following new legislation in Goatentah, medical lawsuits are out of control.
- : Following new legislation in Goatentah, a ban on unsolicited cold calling in all forms is in effect.
Endorsements Received: 78 » Corfad, Runeda, Notyoutopia, Sundred, The Rhein States, Miruma, Alunya, Yaorozu, Aezus, Newpromisedland, McMasterdonia, Shadowrik, Loutsland, Territorio di Nessuno, Great Bights Mum, Guer Aike, Dreadton, PlanetPunk, Zumlandia, Koda-Land, North Bratislava, Dar es Saalam, Gnomewatchers, United Kahndaq, Shibutani, Aratani, Angshire, Holy Oranz, Federation Terra Australis, Kaschovia, 1 very fast endotarter, Sockmanland, Pasargad, Loli County, Trillius, Orado, Glurponia, Steampunk Ariel, Racoda, Clan Spaniel, Kranostav, New Bremerton, Yukti, PotatoFarmers, Amauri, Germanic Araya, Nothru Lerple, Wisconsota, Spartoptia, Pazair, and 28 others.El Fiji Grande, Phoeba, The Iron Lions, New Octicarg, Wineclaw, The Tampa Bay Rays, Selfgradatude, Sunto, Duerrlewang, Seenvorland, Vincone Cae, Black Templares, Viridiann, Dabarastan, Neworva, Frances Francis the First of France, Kasazzastan, Afcon, Zyvetskistaahn, Daiz, United Anglo-America, Opstan, Parmovand, Maott, Ethnon, Siwale, Eravonia, and Pallaith.