The MT Army Freedom Fighter of Glugs is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Luka with a fair hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, strictly enforced bedtime, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 9.084 billion Glugsians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The enormous, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 68.8%.
The strong Glugsian economy, worth 334 trillion snickles a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Arms Manufacturing, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 36,808 snickles, with the richest citizens earning 6.3 times as much as the poorest.
Urban graffiti is hand-calligraphed in perfectly kerned elegant fonts, employers are never quite sure if graduates' qualifications have any merit or meaning, cassocked priests and choirboys believe that what happens behind closed doors stays behind closed doors, and new cases of Asbestosis are cropping up as quickly as hospitals can deal with them. Crime, especially youth-related, is relatively low, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Glugs's national animal is the rainbow parrot, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Glugs's influence in THE TRUMP WARRIORS rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Glugs's influence in THE TRUMP WARRIORS rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Glugs's influence in THE TRUMP WARRIORS rose from "Zero" to "Squire".
- : Glugs endorsed The Commonwealth of Admiral Diljan Rikardsson.
- : Glugs endorsed The Armed Republic of East Pepe Silvia.
- : Glugs relocated from The MT Army to THE TRUMP WARRIORS.
- : Glugs was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : Glugs was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Glugs applied to join the World Assembly.
- : The MT Army Guardian of JJ Kale renamed the office held by Glugs from "Acting Leader of The MT Army" to "Second In Command Of The MT Army" in The MT Army.
Endorsements Received: None.