The MT Army Freedom Fighter of Glugs is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Luka with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, frequent executions, and unlimited-speed roads. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 12.245 billion Glugsians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, outspoken morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Environment. The average income tax rate is 80.8%.
The strong Glugsian economy, worth 463 trillion snickles a year, is extremely specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry. Average income is 37,884 snickles, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.8 times as much as the poorest.
Urban graffiti is hand-calligraphed in perfectly kerned elegant fonts, employers are never quite sure if graduates' qualifications have any merit or meaning, cassocked priests and choirboys believe that what happens behind closed doors stays behind closed doors, and new cases of Asbestosis are cropping up as quickly as hospitals can deal with them. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Glugs's national animal is the rainbow parrot, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Glugs's influence in The MT Army rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Glugs's influence in The MT Army rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Glugs relocated from The Rejected Realms to The MT Army.
- : Glugs was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Defense Forces.
- : Glugs was endorsed by The Divine Christian Regency of Aqueira.
- : Glugs was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Glugs was endorsed by The Wretched of the Earth of Frattastan IV.
- : Glugs's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Glugs relocated from The United Nations of 9pol to The Rejected Realms.
- : Glugs was ejected from The United Nations of 9pol by The Empire of Anti-fascist Cheese10.
Endorsements Received: None.