The MT Army Freedom Fighter of Glugs is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Luka with a fair hand, and remarkable for its frequent executions, anti-smoking policies, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 9.505 billion Glugsians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The enormous, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 69.9%.
The strong Glugsian economy, worth 351 trillion snickles a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Uranium Mining, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is 36,948 snickles, with the richest citizens earning 5.4 times as much as the poorest.
Urban graffiti is hand-calligraphed in perfectly kerned elegant fonts, employers are never quite sure if graduates' qualifications have any merit or meaning, cassocked priests and choirboys believe that what happens behind closed doors stays behind closed doors, and new cases of Asbestosis are cropping up as quickly as hospitals can deal with them. Crime, especially youth-related, is well under control, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Glugs's national animal is the rainbow parrot, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Glugs was endorsed by The Final Fit of Zyonn.
- : Glugs was endorsed by The Scatterbrained Dreamers of Catalyse.
- : Glugs was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Glugs was endorsed by The Malevolent Dictatorship of Ohrder.
- : Glugs's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Glugs relocated from Union of Socialist Soviet Republics to The Rejected Realms.
- : Glugs was ejected from Union of Socialist Soviet Republics by The Internationale Custodianship of Diljan.
- : Glugs's influence in Union of Socialist Soviet Republics rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Glugs was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : Glugs's influence in Union of Socialist Soviet Republics rose from "Page" to "Squire".