The MT Army Freedom Fighter of Glugs is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Luka with a fair hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, unlimited-speed roads, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 10.209 billion Glugsians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The enormous, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 66.6%.
The strong Glugsian economy, worth 388 trillion snickles a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Uranium Mining, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is 38,045 snickles, with the richest citizens earning 5.1 times as much as the poorest.
Urban graffiti is hand-calligraphed in perfectly kerned elegant fonts, employers are never quite sure if graduates' qualifications have any merit or meaning, cassocked priests and choirboys believe that what happens behind closed doors stays behind closed doors, and new cases of Asbestosis are cropping up as quickly as hospitals can deal with them. Crime, especially youth-related, is well under control, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Glugs's national animal is the rainbow parrot, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Glugs's influence in The MT Army rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Glugs's influence in The MT Army rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Glugs relocated from The Rejected Realms to The MT Army.
- : Glugs's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Glugs relocated from Lebanon to The Rejected Realms.
- : Glugs was ejected from Lebanon by The MT Army Leader of Vippertooth33.
- : The MT Army Leader of Vippertooth33 appointed Glugs as Nazi Hunter with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Lebanon.
- : Glugs's influence in Lebanon fell from "Envoy" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Glugs endorsed The Constitutional Monarchy of KI5.
- : Glugs's influence in Lebanon fell from "Diplomat" to "Envoy".
Endorsements Received: None.