|Faith||the all-consuming void|
The Holy Blue NationStates of Gloriton is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Elvira Nerium with a fair hand, and remarkable for its pith helmet sales, hatred of cheese, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 5.543 billion Gloritonians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, liberal, outspoken morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kore. The average income tax rate is 95.3%.
The all-consuming Gloritonian economy, worth 556 trillion credits a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 100,388 credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Elvira Nerium's handshakes with opposition leaders usually lead to thumb wars, commuters often break into synchronised para-para dancing for no reason at all, EpiPen sales have skyrocketed, and 'To Regulate And Beyond' is the unofficial motto of the Gloritonian Space Agency. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Gloriton's national animal is the rat bat, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is the all-consuming void.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Gloriton was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Suvmia.
- : Gloriton was endorsed by The Vasdeian AI Hive-mind of Greater Gyelidor.
- : Gloriton voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Haku".
- : Gloriton endorsed The Awesomly Awesome Collective of Malororia.
- : Gloriton was endorsed by The Awesomly Awesome Collective of Malororia.
- : Gloriton voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Topid"".
- : Gloriton voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Access to Scientific Knowledge"".
- : Gloriton endorsed The Federation of Japba.
- : Gloriton endorsed The Pink Holy of Kalebo.
- : Gloriton endorsed The Vasdeian AI Hive-mind of Greater Gyelidor.
Endorsements Received: 29 » New Rogernomics, Leonism, Custadia, Treadwellia, Caybow, Nucular, Debussy, Ashoy, Surd, Silver Minner, Steel Vagabonds, The Gelseen Hegemony, The Sigometh Dynasty, Kryansk, Fluffiness, Wassily Universal Rifling Company, Xalivstonia, Americastrailia, Guiness Freaks, Nimaric, Fortytipper, Pepe Pip, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, The Free States of The North, Sierra Arali, Japba, Malororia, Greater Gyelidor, and Suvmia.