|Leader||High Chief Reverend Seamas MacPhearson|
|Faith||The Holy Rollers of Samson|
The Commonwealth of Glen Cooley is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by High Chief Reverend Seamas MacPhearson with an iron fist, and remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, zero percent divorce rate, and triple-decker prams. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 1.65 billion Glen Cooleyians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order and Spirituality also on the agenda, while Social Policy and International Aid are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of C˙ailnge. The average income tax rate is 58.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Glen Cooleyian economy, worth 156 trillion Sterlings a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Trout Farming, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 94,554 Sterlings, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Airport announcements inform passengers that flights have been delayed because pilots are having afternoon naps, both criminals and civilians are DOA, organ donation rates are among the lowest in the region, and the Super-Spud Cinematic Universe is breaking box office records. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Glen Cooley's national animal is the Raven, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is The Holy Rollers of Samson.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Glen Cooley was endorsed by The Holy Republic of East Nagaland.
- : Glen Cooley was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Ipugao.
- : Following new legislation in Glen Cooley, the Super-Spud Cinematic Universe is breaking box office records.
- : Following new legislation in Glen Cooley, organ donation rates are among the lowest in the region.
- : Following new legislation in Glen Cooley, both criminals and civilians are DOA.
- : Following new legislation in Glen Cooley, airport announcements inform passengers that flights have been delayed because pilots are having afternoon naps.
- : Glen Cooley voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Lily".
- : Glen Cooley voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Supporting People with Disabilities".
- : Glen Cooley endorsed The Republic of Populaa.
- : Following new legislation in Glen Cooley, gun-wielding criminals always wear appropriate eye and ear protection.
Endorsements Received: 123 » Qvait, Amerion, Tsunamy, Erinor, Auphelia, The Filippinas, Aumeltopia, The Worst army of, Bear Connors Paradiso, Land Without Shrimp, Corgitopiaa, PenguinPies, Bleakfoot, Laamiva, Marinho Islands, Anserisa, Bawkie, The Solar System Scope, Volaworand, The United Expanse, Curlyhoward, Japanese Federal Republic, Kandorith, Ralphburg, Yeldarbsland, Pi Ttamgwa Nunmul, Not Austria, Farengeto, Crystal Creation, Jehenna, Nowa Europa, Shefino, South Western Korea, Gonrati, Wehraboos, USNE2018, Markla, The Two Jerseys, InnWorm, The naked people, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, Herbert Island, West Pastafaria, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Techganet, Hanguk-Nippon, New Briantown, Myness, Drugged Monkeys, Sandaoguo, and 73 others.073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Tsvetania, Midand, Concrete Slab, Andinla, Ebonhand, Tepertopia, Hakk Fiss, Phanama, Holy Free, Merevane, Bartonia Nova, Purple Hyacinth, Zataras, Rebel-topia, Alfama, Sedunn, Vanbella, Eskvenn, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Rabbitz, Euro Pacifica, Apartment 11F, Utondara, Belschaft, Berlana, Isokenzar, Rotenaplistan, Aidenfieeld, Beepee, Drystar, Los Rodeos, Abarri, Jiam, The Imperial Frost Federation, Aurcania, Wakandan Tribes, Roterdamia, Treir, Synarion, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Wallechi, Lionstrapower, Truskawkoland, New Goldman, Holota, Qawe, LadyRebels, The Altan, Seythennia, Doge Land, Death to democracy, Scu Greinne, Conexia, Yeses, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Bichedder, Greater Scottdascoda, NIGHTRAY, West Bridgeport, Libedistan, Westenhald, New Belgrade, Ceutalia, Sapientiano, Blondiesland, Tughampton, Noimosini, The United Australian States, Freedoom, Populaa, Ipugao, and East Nagaland.