The Commonwealth of Glen Cooley is a huge, efficient nation, remarkable for its frequent executions, zero percent divorce rate, and triple-decker prams. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 255 million Glen Cooleyians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, moralistic government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order, Education, and Spirituality are also considered important, while International Aid receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of C˙ailnge. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 43.6%.
The powerhouse Glen Cooleyian economy, worth 22.6 trillion Sterlings a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Retail, Trout Farming, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 88,766 Sterlings, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 263,492 per year while the poor average 23,461, a ratio of 11.2 to 1.
Police officers often conceal their identities to safeguard against public complaints, EpiPen sales have skyrocketed, employers are never quite sure if graduates' qualifications have any merit or meaning, and all government facilities are built in the subterranean citadel of C˙ailnge. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Glen Cooley's national animal is the Raven, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Glen Cooley changed its national capital to "C˙ailnge".
- : Following new legislation in Glen Cooley, all government facilities are built in the subterranean citadel of C˙ailnge.
- : Glen Cooley was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Conservative.
- : Following new legislation in Glen Cooley, employers are never quite sure if graduates' qualifications have any merit or meaning.
- : Following new legislation in Glen Cooley, EpiPen sales have skyrocketed.
- : Glen Cooley voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Blood Sports".
- : Following new legislation in Glen Cooley, police officers often conceal their identities to safeguard against public complaints.
- : Following new legislation in Glen Cooley, residents of new housing subdivisions complain about the total absence of supermarkets and restaurants.
- : Following new legislation in Glen Cooley, it's a miracle that there aren't more plane crashes.
- : Glen Cooley endorsed The Empire of B H A R A T.
Endorsements Received: 95 » Qvait, Amerion, Tsunamy, Erinor, Auphelia, The Filippinas, Madreia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Aumeltopia, The Worst army of, Melicorium, Bear Connors Paradiso, Courletnia, CzechoSlovakishMoravia, Bizzie, Land Without Shrimp, ChickenDome, Corgitopiaa, PenguinPies, Bleakfoot, Laamiva, Marinho Islands, The White Raj, Anserisa, Merevane, Bawkie, The Solar System Scope, Volaworand, Well F, The United Expanse, Curlyhoward, Japanese Federal Republic, Nado, Kandorith, Barabarom, Ralphburg, Solianz, RussiaSpetsnaz1, Escanval, Gnofnordclancedenilland, Yeldarbsland, Pi Ttamgwa Nunmul, Nova Kobol, Imperial Duck, Not Austria, Kervanosia, Rhetiaa, Chinter Tho, Freest Freedonia, Farengeto, and 45 others.Weburya, Efferalt, Crystal Creation, Jehenna, Nowa Europa, The Gungan Republic, Shefino, South Western Korea, Travislavania, Gonrati, Wehraboos, USNE2018, United Nation of Pandora, Markla, The Two Jerseys, Eskvenn, InnWorm, V3rmont, The naked people, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, Herbert Island, West Pastafaria, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Techganet, Hanguk-Nippon, Oncarra, United States of Vietnam, Tepertopia, Purple Hyacinth, New Briantown, Nueva Alta California, Myness, Comrie, Rabbitz, Ovkianos, Drugged Monkeys, Sandaoguo, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Kedjens, Tsvetania, Midand, Concrete Slab, Andinla, Catillos, and B H A R A T.