The Democratic States of Girls Who Say Bruh is a massive, cultured nation, remarkable for its irreverence towards religion, absence of drug laws, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, hard-working population of 1.08 billion Bruhnese enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Welfare, and Industry. The average income tax rate is 51.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Girls Who Say Bruhian economy, worth 53.1 trillion simoleons a year, is quite specialized and led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with major contributions from Soda Sales, Basket Weaving, and Information Technology. Average income is 49,179 simoleons, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Things are looking up for patients accidentally prescribed erectile dysfunction medication, annulments are on the rise as couples discover their ancestors were born in the same hospitals, euthanasia is legal, and a few people seem to spend their whole time complaining. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Girls Who Say Bruh's national animal is the axotol, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Girls Who Say Bruh was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Violent Trees.
- : Girls Who Say Bruh was endorsed by The Lost Paradise of Grimmywelsh.
- : Girls Who Say Bruh was endorsed by The Trading Card Nation of Dorab.
- : Girls Who Say Bruh was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Best Weather and Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : Girls Who Say Bruh was endorsed by The Glacieri of Alemputo.
- : Girls Who Say Bruh endorsed The Fleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeb of Silvedania.
- : Girls Who Say Bruh was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Saint Islaw Wra.
- : Girls Who Say Bruh was endorsed by The Fleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeb of Silvedania.
- : Girls Who Say Bruh was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Girls Who Say Bruh was endorsed by The 1st Indian Empire of The Indian Royalty.
Endorsements Received: 43 » Valentian Elysium, Pianaville, Namakan, Solsevara, Liberdon, Makykay, Clialaad, Anisopterra, Ilfarasia, Waitiki, Evertopia, Maconshinbernititte, Ardelenia, Slaughter Machine, United States of Island land, The Republic of Osea, DetroitSmash, Anollasia, Batona, S Mova Derat, Vivolkha, The Galactic American Imperium, Marxist Germany, Rhie, Megistos, Greater Puptioneberadon, Northern Nivaria, Carthegia, Selu-Ahare, Krystalveil, The Assembly of Awesomeness, Tausend Seen, Wischland, Tierra de Platanos, Killettland, Capea, The Indian Royalty, Silvedania, Saint Islaw Wra, Alemputo, Dorab, Grimmywelsh, and Violent Trees.