The Democratic Superpower of Ginicun is a huge, genial nation, ruled by Dirrin Meriaks with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, unlimited-speed roads, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, hard-working population of 818 million Gin enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The relatively small, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Yaneridah. The average income tax rate is 24.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Ginic economy, worth 70.7 trillion Gons a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Trout Farming. Black market activity is notable. Average income is 86,487 Gons, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Corporate lobbying has been outlawed, untold millions of Gons are going into a new government-funded maternity leave scheme, libraries are replacing history books and classic novels with technical manuals and trades directories to match the nation's changing demands, and buses are widely regarded as the safest way to travel. Crime, especially youth-related, is a problem, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Ginicun's national animal is the Panther, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ginicun was endorsed by The Republic of Zumlandia.
- : Ginicun was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Kobagia.
- : Ginicun was endorsed by The United Regions of Glurponia.
- : Ginicun was endorsed by The Beerpublic of Joodey.
- : Following new legislation in Ginicun, buses are widely regarded as the safest way to travel.
- : Following new legislation in Ginicun, libraries are replacing history books and classic novels with technical manuals and trades directories to match the nation's changing demands.
- : Following new legislation in Ginicun, untold millions of Gons are going into a new government-funded maternity leave scheme.
- : Ginicun was endorsed by The Republic of Ttopa.
- : Ginicun was endorsed by The Federation of Wizarda.
- : Following new legislation in Ginicun, corporate lobbying has been outlawed.
Endorsements Received: 106 » Territorio di Nessuno, Notyoutopia, Shibutani, Yaorozu, The Rhein States, Alunya, Shin-Hachioji, Kuveria, El Fiji Grande, Peldorn, Vikingiarchy, Haor Chall, Spartoptia, Great Bights Mum, Black Templares, Tsardom of Leonlandia, The Notorious Mad Jack, Trillius, Egalico, Corfad, Napnomadia, Sheldanada, North Bratislava, Uganda Knuckles UK, Dar es Saalam, Ethnon, General COE, Steampunk Ariel, Bayern-Straubing, Moisus, Siwale, Ikea Rike, Lomjia, Omnistria, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Niradans, Sinelona, Tappan Hills, Shadowrik, Dreadton, Jasminlandia, Kasazzastan, Frances Francis the First of France, Kwaj, Acrabinnia, Sil Dorsett, Wineclaw, Torakuen, New Pruessen, Sea Ghost, and 56 others.Fayyayid, Pallaith, Sunto, Sundred, Koda-Land, Holy Oranz, Amauri, Q w e r t y, Federation Terra Australis, PlanetPunk, Ibiscaton, Free Azzaca, Destructive Government Endorsing System, New Bremerton, Castle Federation, Votak Matim, 1 very fast endotarter, Noahs Second Country, Saturns Edge, Vincone Cae, Former English Colony, Thiammyalllaland, Loutsland, Apetopia, Ejhsa, North Altatude, Test for a new hope, Conservadoria, Helia Geopes, GRANDE IMPERIO ORIENTAL PAGAO EUDUARDO, Hileville, Analomink, Valhalla123, The Black Cathedral, Loli County, Elder Realms, Maott, Wilkshire, Justanistan, Eriadni, Guer Aike, Miruma, Selfgradatude, Xentherida, Constantinolia, Pasargad, Felhaven, Makersaulache, Astrind, Aratani, Wizarda, Ttopa, Joodey, Glurponia, Kobagia, and Zumlandia.