|Faith||worshipping the Overlord|
|Currency||skulls of its enemies|
The Bloodsoaked Wasteland of Gidoristan is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by the Overlord with an iron fist, and remarkable for its frequent executions, suspicion of poets, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 19.679 billion Gidoristanians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The tiny, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government is dominated by the Department of Defense, although Healthcare, Industry, and Education are also considered important, while Social Policy and Environment are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Installation 04. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Gidoristanian economy, worth a remarkable 6,325 trillion skulls of its enemieses a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Information Technology, and Woodchip Exports. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is an amazing 321,438 skulls of its enemieses, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 971,577 per year while the poor average 82,802, a ratio of 11.7 to 1.
Racial supremacists have a burning desire to deal with immigrants, patriots insist that size does matter, the nation operates a "finders-keepers" policy with other nations' citizens, and motorbike jousters live young and die fast. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, despite the fact that it is difficult to make it through a day without breaking one of the country's many laws. Gidoristan's national animal is the zombie, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is worshipping the Overlord.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Gidoristan, motorbike jousters live young and die fast.
- : Following new legislation in Gidoristan, the nation operates a "finders-keepers" policy with other nations' citizens.
- : Gidoristan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Conservative.
- : Gidoristan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "World Assembly Justice Accord".
- : Gidoristan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Pierconium".
- : Following new legislation in Gidoristan, patriots insist that size does matter.
- : Following new legislation in Gidoristan, racial supremacists have a burning desire to deal with immigrants.
- : Gidoristan's influence in The New Inquisition rose from "Power" to "Superpower".
- : Following new legislation in Gidoristan, The Overlord's told that love often manifests itself through homicidal four-lettered litanies.
- : Following new legislation in Gidoristan, space shuttles are lying silent on the runway till the Space Agency can work out how to fit a creche and a meditation room into their next spacecraft.