|Leader||General John Frederick Cleburne|
The Ambrose Confederal Republic of Gibberan is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by General John Frederick Cleburne with an even hand, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants, frequent executions, and strictly enforced bedtime. The compassionate, hard-working, devout population of 15.283 billion Ambrosians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Industry, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Elsbridge. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 49.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Gibberanian economy, worth 993 trillion Pound Sterlings a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Basket Weaving, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 65,010 Pound Sterlings, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 201,350 per year while the poor average 16,171, a ratio of 12.5 to 1.
Search and rescue forces now accept cheques and all major credit cards, basket-weaving is the nation's latest fad, vacationers and business travelers are often warned that they may lose the right to vote if they spend too much time overseas, and strange lights seen in the sky are officially regarded as weather balloons or hoaxes and nothing else. Crime is totally unknown, despite the fact that it is difficult to make it through a day without breaking one of the country's many laws. Gibberan's national animal is the Ambrosian Reindeer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Gibberan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Gibberan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Developed.
- : Gibberan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Gibberan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Defense Forces.
- : Gibberan's influence in Kylaris rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Gibberan's influence in Kylaris rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Gibberan relocated from Esquarium to Kylaris.
- : Gibberan ejected and banned Nevamaa from Esquarium.
- : Gibberan relocated from Kylaris to Esquarium.
- : Gibberan's influence in Kylaris rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".