|Leader||Princess Stolen Socks|
The Endorse Anabelle I of Ghostfox is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Princess Stolen Socks with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, smutty television, and ban on automobiles. The hard-working, democratic population of 5.254 billion Ghostfoxians enjoy some of the most opulent lifestyles in the region, unless they are unemployed or working-class, in which case they are variously starving to death or crippled by easily preventable diseases.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Industry, and Social Policy also on the agenda, while Law & Order and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Necropolis. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 29.1%.
The all-consuming Ghostfoxian economy, worth 542 trillion gummy bears a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Soda Sales, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an impressive 103,212 gummy bears, with the richest citizens earning 9.5 times as much as the poorest.
A firework a day does not in fact keep the doctor away, couples are discouraged from marrying until they can rank their partner on a scale of one to ten, politicians have to be granted day-release from prison to speak on bills, and Ghostfoxian companies generally just fire employees in lieu of giving them vacation. Crime, especially youth-related, is a serious problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. Ghostfox's national animal is the plushy, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ghostfox's influence in Balder rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Ghostfox's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Ghostfox was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Retail Industry.
- : Ghostfox's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Ghostfox's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Ghostfox was refounded in Balder.
- : Ghostfox ceased to exist in Hollow Bastion.
- : Ghostfox was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Retail Industry and Largest Information Technology Sector.
- : Ghostfox was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
- : Ghostfox was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments and the Top 10% for Highest Wealthy Incomes.