|Leader||King Arthur I|
The Kingdom of Ghan is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by King Arthur I with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, frequent executions, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 1.499 billion Ghanians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ardent. The average income tax rate is 39.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Ghanian economy, worth 112 trillion Dons a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 75,292 Dons, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Flash floods that dams could have controlled regularly ravage small towns in mountain valleys, abortion is only legal in unusual circumstances, the Finance Ministry posts hourly updates on where taxpayer money is spent, and King Arthur I has just been declared ruler of Ghan in an international press conference. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ghan's national animal is the lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ghan resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Ghan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Greenhouse Gas Cap and Trade Program ".
- : Ghan endorsed The Kingdom of Palancia.
- : Ghan endorsed The Democratic States of Lashnakia.
- : Ghan was endorsed by The Kingdom of Palancia.
- : Ghan was endorsed by The Democratic States of Lashnakia.
- : Ghan endorsed The AC-130 of Baconbacon123.
- : Ghan was endorsed by The AC-130 of Baconbacon123.
- : Ghan's influence in New Western Atlantic rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Ghan lodged a message on the New Western Atlantic Regional Message Board.