The Kaiserliche Republik of Germaxiar is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Andree Markelack with an even hand, and renowned for its zero percent divorce rate, sprawling nuclear power plants, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 4.116 billion Germans are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, corrupt, moralistic government prioritizes Defense, with Administration, Industry, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Social Policy and Welfare are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Berlin. The average income tax rate is 24.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Germaxiarian economy, worth 600 trillion German Marks a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an impressive 145,986 German Marks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.3 times as much as the poorest.
The nation doesn't need to go to war in order to acquire new territory, caps with skulls on them are the height of fashion, nations across the world are quick to praise Andree Markelack's good looks and intellectual prowess, and the ban on cars has been repealed. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, despite the fact that it is difficult to make it through a day without breaking one of the country's many laws. Germaxiar's national animal is the Hawk, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is Catholicism.
Germaxiar is ranked 80,198th in the world and 166th in The Union of Democratic States for Lowest Crime Rates, with 66.87 law-abiding acts per hour.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Germaxiar, the ban on cars has been repealed.
- : Following new legislation in Germaxiar, nations across the world are quick to praise Andree Markelack's good looks and intellectual prowess.
- : Following new legislation in Germaxiar, caps with skulls on them are the height of fashion.
- : Following new legislation in Germaxiar, the nation doesn't need to go to war in order to acquire new territory.
- : Germaxiar lodged a message on the The Union of Democratic States Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Germaxiar, citizens seem fixated on 105m x 45m rectangles.
- : Following new legislation in Germaxiar, personal injury lawyers are demanding compensation from the government after recent reductions in manufacturer liability.
- : Following new legislation in Germaxiar, the nationalistic national anthem inspires citizens to literally spit at foreigners.
- : Germaxiar voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Spiritus".
- : Germaxiar published "Reichstag 2024" (Factbook: Politics).
Endorsements Received: 21 » Lundia Nokor, Detrona, The Glorious Hypetrain, Izwe Lempi, Scroteberg, Kantobliv, Prorescia, Aarman, Fusco, Naasiat Nuna, Dopapod, Nazel Geldiic, Alpinumtia, Kongers, Bagong Timog Mindanao, Blurabling, Galento, Riogrande, Drawception, St Petersbury, and Atlantic Isles.