The Sudeten German Federation of German Moravia is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Maria Joseph-Polowski with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, free-roaming dinosaurs, and triple-decker prams. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 4.951 billion German Moravians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Brünn. The average income tax rate is 92.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient German Moravian economy, worth 919 trillion Kroner a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 185,658 Kroner, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
The government only invests in infrastructure after a natural disaster, national park visitors are reporting a rash of poison ivy sightings, calling tech support mid-shootout is a common occurrence, and cricket farmers use magnifying glasses to fit every member of their herd with tiny tracking tags. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. German Moravia's national animal is the Flamethrower, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Roman Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : German Moravia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Voice of ARB".
- : German Moravia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protections During Territorial Transitions".
- : German Moravia endorsed The Republic of Mardis.
- : German Moravia was endorsed by The Republic of Mardis.
- : German Moravia was endorsed by The Legendary Viscondado of Entente da madeira.
- : Following new legislation in German Moravia, cricket farmers use magnifying glasses to fit every member of their herd with tiny tracking tags.
- : German Moravia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Removal of Space Debris".
- : German Moravia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Historical Founderless Region Preservation Act ".
- : German Moravia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Freedom of the Press"".
- : German Moravia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "International Maxtopia Day".
Endorsements Received: 26 » Rushenberg, World Trade, Marvinville, The Marconian State, Western Mediterranea, Zermanny, Cerdenia, Angypt, Millenhaal, Rheimance, Wolventoft, Darwinton, South Mouse Island, Ravonnia, Sunipi, The United Patagonian States, Filipistan, Brototh, Marie Byrd, Camellias, Kochevnia, Amadeusk, Lukaymmunki, Santa Marana, Entente da madeira, and Mardis.