The German-French Commonwealth of German Bismarck Republic is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Emmanuel Macron with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, pith helmet sales, and aversion to nipples. The hard-nosed population of 4.541 billion Germans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, although Education, Law & Order, and Administration are also considered important, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Germania. The average income tax rate is 69.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient German Bismarck Republician economy, worth 460 trillion Dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 101,405 Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The military has gone fission for more funding, drones are unable to lift the weight of their accompanying paperwork, party-lovers often change religions just for the weekend, and traffic cops spend most of their work-hours calculating citizens' monthly income. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. German Bismarck Republic's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Roman Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : German Bismarck Republic was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Diophantine.
- : German Bismarck Republic was endorsed by The Autumn Evening of Apabeossie.
- : Following new legislation in German Bismarck Republic, traffic cops spend most of their work-hours calculating citizens' monthly income.
- : Following new legislation in German Bismarck Republic, party-lovers often change religions just for the weekend.
- : Following new legislation in German Bismarck Republic, drones are unable to lift the weight of their accompanying paperwork.
- : Following new legislation in German Bismarck Republic, the military has gone fission for more funding.
- : German Bismarck Republic voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "World Assembly Trade Rights"".
- : German Bismarck Republic was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Developed.
- : Following new legislation in German Bismarck Republic, it is illegal to distribute Girl Guide Cookies without an advanced food hygiene diploma.
- : German Bismarck Republic voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Raionitu".
Endorsements Received: 88 » The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, St Scarlett, Yahlia, The New Nordic Union, Saint Domingo, Northern German Federation, Irminsulia, Ahma, Thracia Republic, Greate San Marino, Wombelland, Germany Third Reich, Pazano, Imperium Anglorum, Death Bat, An Clar, Slavorussia, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Outer Sparta, Thracia and Crimea, Slavonia and Srijem, Dark Matter, Republic of Satherland, Puerto Thelosia, Regnum Italiae, Leranditale, Kenmoria WA Mission, Feria-Alkaline, Kalifer and Baska, Pilipinas and Malaya, Chioganah, Supcotia, Einswenn, Soviet Taoistan, Purgatio, British Norklon, Alsted, Stromia, Lovisa, Novo Portugal, Permorania, Neuchateau, Alba-Nord, Walfo, Mallesia, The Mongol Plain, Lord Sapre, Elisabethshagen, Shagolaa, Elitestland, and 38 others.Jim the Baptist, Kanokla, Continental Social Democrats, Prussian-Union, Wiener-Neustadt, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, The Champions League, Invernessia, Someseni, State Of Kian, Lyallpur, Moravian-Silesian Kingdom, Drew Durrnil, Destyntine, Chronus, Transmontagne, GanymedEuropa, Sloburg, North of Americas, Engales and Southern Ireland, Savinecross, Abject Ludicrosity, Eurasies, Poland-Kaliningrad, The Seven Provinces, Miechow 2, Ausvelt, Socialist Balkans, Great Robertia, Monte Naranja, Lagora, The Kingdom of Denmark, Terdiatlans, The Scheldt, Shaor, Jahass, Apabeossie, and Diophantine.