|Leader||Emperor Xanan Fue Plethrerona|
The Empire of Geonomia is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Emperor Xanan Fue Plethrerona with an even hand, and notable for its frequent executions, ubiquitous missile silos, and triple-decker prams. The hard-nosed, cheerful, devout population of 3.832 billion Geonomians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Geonomica. The average income tax rate is 8.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Geonomian economy, worth 594 trillion Dekmals a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 155,067 Dekmals, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
Students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas, rude retail employees are now even ruder homeless panhandlers, the police strictly enforce off-limit zones for tourists, and all fantasy fiction has officially been deemed non-canon. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Geonomia's national animal is the Puma, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Geonomia, all fantasy fiction has officially been deemed non-canon.
- : Following new legislation in Geonomia, the police strictly enforce off-limit zones for tourists.
- : Following new legislation in Geonomia, rude retail employees are now even ruder homeless panhandlers.
- : Following new legislation in Geonomia, students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas.
- : Following new legislation in Geonomia, government opponents tend to have their patents rejected immediately.
- : Following new legislation in Geonomia, a third of Geonomians are e-certified CEOs.
- : Following new legislation in Geonomia, sentient AIs face their watery graves with a fixed smile.
- : Following new legislation in Geonomia, a degree of self-hatred is vital for a future in politics.
- : Geonomia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Geonomia endorsed The Kingdom of Syedians.
Endorsements Received: 87 » Natarkan, Kaprein, Ishkabibber, Boroii, Free Land of Rebellium, Sanron, Liberdon, Macrasetia, Xanthorrhoea, Grimmywelsh, Maconshinbernititte, Second Peenadian, Coldian, Aquachromia, The Galactic American Imperium, The Democratic State Of Josora, Alski, Lower Phlebacite, Better Indonesia, The Soylent Green Party, Dustwind, Chip Skylark, Blogotopia, Tzo, The Unidet Of Life, Anime Lovely, Ilfarasia, City of Saint Nicolas, Anollasia, Solsevara, The African Emirates, Kyrizstanislav, Iontan, Empire Of Shield, Vragar, Tusenadingia Norgenadingasianglen, Krystalveil, Seranis, Girls Who Say Bruh, Generic Country Name That Is Available, Nolgonia, Kaltovar, Ironica Butterfly, Seantonia, Selu-Ahare, The Republic of Osea, Federal republic of wakanda, Tausend Seen, Geolapo, Breosia, and 37 others.New Caratonia, Zachais, Houbur, Greater Theowherveld, Hashari Darussalam, Markanite, Phello, Faradova, Sumuni, New Gothonia, Jaegerpondonia, Caribbia, New Dracora, Rog Mily, Holma, Wysrod, GamerIsland69, Vicim, Malayn, DetroitSmash, Namakan, Dolorado, Strigberg, Ciderlovers, Vayshnoriya Islands, Clialaad, United Kolance, Selinoz, Dieselia, United federation of kurdistan, Malevos, Verbool, Pickens Nation, Striagro Uspil, Turkesbenizstan, Nodo Byzanthia, and Syedians.